Sign in to follow this  
KotZ

[OL - FB] Letters

letters_copy.png

While Emile was off across the world, the task of administrative duties in Nouveau Oleandia had fallen to Elise. She had never imagined herself to be writing so many letters. Matters of state, business deals, casual check-ins on aquaintances who were necessary to keep businesses running. Occaisionally a letter from the front would come in, and she would send a return to Emile, but it was difficult.

letters_copy_2.png

What a clever use of a white paintbrush for a candle!  Very nice little vignette!

Wonderful little vig! And I second Kai's comment on the use of the paintbrush as a candle. :thumbup:

10 hours ago, Kai NRG said:

What a clever use of a white paintbrush for a candle!  Very nice little vignette!

3 hours ago, Capt Wolf said:

Wonderful little vig! And I second Kai's comment on the use of the paintbrush as a candle. :thumbup:

Thanks! I've seen the paintbrush used like that elsewhere, but I can't remember for the life of me.

I like the reflection on the wall. The first photo is good, the second is impressive. :pir-oh:

9 hours ago, Jeff of Clubs said:

Nice and neat! What are those flower pot legs?

Thanks! It's the lipstick element, 93094.

4 hours ago, Thomas Waagenaar said:

Such a cute little vignette! 

Thanks!

4 hours ago, NOD said:

I like the reflection on the wall. The first photo is good, the second is impressive. :pir-oh:

Stud.io is VERY reflective!

Nice little scene, simple but effective! The use of the paintbrush and lipsticks for your furniture is very original! I'm looking forward to seeing the developments of your story!