Sign in to follow this  
Captain Pirate Man

[VIDEO] LEGO Ideas ARMADA PORT!!! The Review Results are In - did it pass?

19 hours ago, Captain Pirate Man said:

PIRATES FANS ASSEMBLE!!! Please go and support this fantastic MOC!!!

Good work, Mikey! :pir-triumph:

I've beefed up your first post.

This is great.  Love the color scheme and the details.  Already supported it a while back, but happy to see that it continues to quickly gain support.  I always wished the Imperial Armada faction would've gotten a larger base during their run.

What's the rush so of a sudden? It will easily breeze in the next lot for Review.

Can't post my voting number since I supported it weeks ago. :pir-triumph:

2 hours ago, GeoBrick said:

What's the rush so of a sudden? It will easily breeze in the next lot for Review.

Of course it will, but can't we be excited and make a big deal out of it anyway? :pir-classic:

LEGO Pirate sets have been skint in recent times so this gives us Pirate fans a reason to share the experience and spread some cheer while we're at it. 

The issue is not reaching 10k supporter but passing the official review. Lots of castle sets got into the review but never got selected. The process is pretty arbitrary.

4 hours ago, Imrryran said:

The issue is not reaching 10k supporter but passing the official review. Lots of castle sets got into the review but never got selected.

Yes, we know. The same thing has happened with Pirates. Half a dozen pirate themed ideas have reached 10K and then been rejected during review.

The main difference is Castle sets have been released or remade during this time, whereas Pirates has been very quiet since 2020.

On 7/27/2022 at 4:56 AM, Retrocity said:

This is great.  Love the color scheme and the details.  Already supported it a while back, but happy to see that it continues to quickly gain support.  I always wished the Imperial Armada faction would've gotten a larger base during their run.

Wished they'd have gotten ANYTHING resembling a proper base even at slightest, u mean 😂 That "Armada Sentry" set of 1996 was embarrassing honestly, even in comparison with the Pirates sets released literally a year earlier. Hopefully, if we're destined to have another Pirates wave soon, the Imperial Armada would get a somewhat deserving refreshment just like Redcoats and Bluecoats did in 2009 and 2015 respectively (especially considering that Armada &, let's not forget, the Islanders are only factions yet to be remastered). Fingers crossed, as always 🤞🏻🤞🏻

10 hours ago, Mister Phes said:

we have an updated on Armada Port's review outcome

Oh well, at least we can hope that LEGO takes this in consideration for future sets.... 

7 minutes ago, Jack Sassy said:

Oh well, at least we can hope that LEGO takes this in consideration for future sets.... 

Aye Jack, we can live in hope:pir-cry_sad: