"I like your ship. She's a classic. Razor Crest, am I right?"

My Midi-Scale collection keeps expanding with more than a classic piece of spaceship, the legendary Razor Crest from The Mandalorian.

Made of 1,230 pieces, 30cm long, this baby ST-70 Gunship has a total of... zero stud across its entire surface, making it a true 100% SNOT build. At such a size, replicating all the complex angles and features of the original model required advanced SNOT techniques. I really wanted to push the limits of what could be done at such a small scale. 

Capturing the tapered body also required making a very compact 2 stud wide structure that could still hold everything together securely.

The ship has two display modes, "in-flight" with its canted stand, and "landed" with easy-to-install landing gear.

Hope you like it!

Instructions for the Razor Crest are available at BrickVault.

More pictures on my Flickr page.

52218640059_e66759a9e8_z.jpg

52217361272_55de51bd53_z.jpg

52218369316_61ac7556bd_z.jpg

52218640029_8bf82eb9c9_z.jpg

52218383013_5cf8da13f1_z.jpg

52218849395_d86021d4d9_z.jpg

52218383203_4be27fd943_z.jpg

Edited by FlyInSpace

I can't stop staring at your Razor Crest, I'm not the biggest fan of SNOT but the textures and lines you've managed to create really draw the eye in and add a lot to the ship, it really does look like a model. How's the strength and what does it weigh?

8 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Wow. that's really impressive. Looks almost like a stock model rather than a lego build from some angles.

Thanks so much! Yes I love the non-Lego look :) 

On 7/21/2022 at 10:21 AM, mcphatty said:

I can't stop staring at your Razor Crest, I'm not the biggest fan of SNOT but the textures and lines you've managed to create really draw the eye in and add a lot to the ship, it really does look like a model. How's the strength and what does it weigh?

Ooops, missed your comment Ron, thanks a ton! The model is quite sturdy overall. Structure is solid and heavy, and the core of the ship (sides of the body) can be grabbed safely. There are a few more delicate angled parts on top that you wouldn't want to swoosh too much, but everything stays in place when flying it around :)