Recommended Posts

Okay, no cancelled Vidiyo minifigure showed up in CMF Series 24. So that means Dreamzzz may be a right place for thee minifigure then. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Okay, no cancelled Vidiyo minifigure showed up in CMF Series 24. So that means Dreamzzz may be a right place for thee minifigure then. 

I don't know why we should necessarily assume that cancelled Vidiyo figs would necessarily find their ways into other themes any more than parts/figs from other themes that get cut short. It's certainly not guaranteed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Lyichir said:

I don't know why we should necessarily assume that cancelled Vidiyo figs would necessarily find their ways into other themes any more than parts/figs from other themes that get cut short. It's certainly not guaranteed.

True, but it is odd that printed VIDIYO-style parts (that correspond to scrapped sets) have appeared so long after the theme’s cancellation. 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

True, but it is odd that printed VIDIYO-style parts (that correspond to scrapped sets) have appeared so long after the theme’s cancellation. 
 

Lego said themselves that vidiyo wasn’t canceled, they were retooling it for a 2023 relaunch, there’s no reason to assume that’s not still true especially if vidiyo figures are still in active production.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

True, but it is odd that printed VIDIYO-style parts (that correspond to scrapped sets) have appeared so long after the theme’s cancellation. 
 

This.

18 hours ago, mrfang2 said:

Lego said themselves that vidiyo wasn’t canceled, they were retooling it for a 2023 relaunch, there’s no reason to assume that’s not still true especially if vidiyo figures are still in active production.

Where did you find that info? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

This.

Where did you find that info? 

Lego put out a statement on the themes cancelation shortly after the last wave was cut.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, mrfang2 said:

Lego put out a statement on the themes cancelation shortly after the last wave was cut.

Oh okay. Somehows, i forgot that fact. Tanks for reminding me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I still find surprising they are relaunching it so soon, but according to the leaks it seems its actually happening

 

I assume Toy Fairs in January/February will give us a clearer idea of what's going to happen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Keep in mind there have been parts from the canceled vidiyo wave leaking out for a while now

 

just because the parts might be getting sold now doesn’t mean they are in active production and will be used for dreamzzz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m still thinking vidiyo will just relaunch with less of an app focus. Retooling the sets with a few more play features to go around doesn’t seem too far fetched for a year of retooling.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sooo.... It's leak season... How likely is it we'll find out what Dreamzzzzzzzzzz is soon?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Killian said:

Sooo.... It's leak season... How likely is it we'll find out what Dreamzzzzzzzzzz is soon?

May depend on when it's due to launch. It's not totally uncommon for new themes to launch in March or later.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I thought LEGO came out after the Vidiyo would be retooled comment and said it was canceled and they were looking forward to working with Universal on something new in the future.

Vidiyo is one of the biggest flops in modern history of LEGO. I just bought some sets for like 70% off Amazon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A bit of speculation here but: do you guys think the blue hero with hood and the orange demon from 60388 set are actually future minifigures for Dreamzzz? 

Dreamzzz 2.jpg

Dreamzzz.jpg

 

It's not the first time we get a teaser of an upcoming minifigure in a City set. That happened with Vidiyo, showing the Shark Singer in 60290 set.

 

Vidiyo.jpg

Edited by Bloquerto

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Bloquerto said:

A bit of speculation here but: do you guys think the blue hero with hood and the orange demon from 60388 set are actually future minifigures for Dreamzzz? 

Dreamzzz 2.jpg

Dreamzzz.jpg

 

It's not the first time we get a teaser of an upcoming minifigure in a City set. That happened with Vidiyo, showing the Shark Singer in 60290 set.

 

Vidiyo.jpg

It'd certainly be cool to get minifigs of those characters, but who knows. Unlike the shark singer (which showed off an entirely new headpiece), these two video game characters seem to use existing molds.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.