There are mushrooms in the new leaked A Frame Cabin set. Maybe these will be used for the supposed purple mushrooms in DreamZzz. I can’t figure out from the pictures if its a new piece. 

Update: Saw a better pic. Not a new piece. 

Edited by Megbricks

3 hours ago, Atrius Kain said:

I wonder if some fairy tale characters will show up. I expect Shrek 5 sets when the film happens but after watching Puss in Boots The Last Wish, it made me want a original action theme about fairy tale characters, all living in the same world.

A Fairy Tale Wars kind of theme would be awesome. Ever After High had some well written, witty webisodes and movies. I'd love Lego to handle a similar concept but as an action theme!

Are we taking bets yet on whether the theme will include a forced, poorly conceived app/augmented reality integration?

1 hour ago, danth said:

Are we taking bets yet on whether the theme will include a forced, poorly conceived app/augmented reality integration?

I hope not! I just want colorful sets. :)

3 hours ago, danth said:

Hopefully LEGO has given up on that garbage. 

2 hours ago, Megbricks said:

I hope not! I just want colorful sets. :)

I want sets like the first LEGO Movie had. There was a Space set, a Western set, a Unikity Castle colorful thing. Just bring the fun and wacky.

6 hours ago, danth said:

The person who leaked information from focus-testing did not mention anything about an app (though they did say that there is a show for the theme, and that they saw an episode), however I would not be surprised if LEGO uses an app to tie the theme together (I.E. the app allows children to 'travel' between the different dream worlds depicted by the sets). 
I am fine with apps and app-integration, as long as it does not take the focus (as it did with VIDIYO) or constrain the designs/builds of the theme's sets. 

I could see an app being able to interact with the sets in some way but I think Lego has probably realized with the poor performance of Hidden Side and (especially) Vidiyo that app integration doesn't add much. I never had a smartphone as a young kid since they didn't exist at the time, but I imagine that most kids are more interested in just doing one thing; they may not want to use the sets and a phone at the same time, when they could have just as much (if not more) fun with just one of the two. It just kinda unnecessarily complicates things.

10 hours ago, Maple said:I want sets like the first LEGO Movie had. There was a Space set, a Western set, a Unikity Castle colorful thing. Just bring the fun and wacky.

Yesssssss

10 hours ago, Maple said:

I want sets like the first LEGO Movie had. There was a Space set, a Western set, a Unikity Castle colorful thing. Just bring the fun and wacky.

Yesssssss

I was told that the prices were very reasonable by someone I can’t mention. That person was not allowed to give me the prices yet but they said it was a surprisingly good price for the piece count which leads me to believe there won’t be app as app development costs are probably usually added to the set prices. Its just a theory. I don’t know. But we will see!!

5 hours ago, Megbricks said:

I was told that the prices were very reasonable by someone I can’t mention.

Your source is a liar! I don't believe them! :laugh:

2 hours ago, Maple said:

Your source is a liar! I don't believe them! :laugh:

Hahaha. We’ll see. :) i’d sure be happy if they are less expensive than vidiyo or hidden side for the same amount of pieces:)

3 hours ago, Atrius Kain said:

Cool. I am very curious about the sets and bad guys.

I also cannot wait to find out more. :)

On 1/5/2023 at 8:48 PM, Classic_Spaceman said:

Theme codenames have nothing to do with the actual content of said themes; for instance, Mario was "Leaf" (IIRC) and Sonic was "Lemon". Also, it is not yet clear whether "TITAN" and Dreamzzz are the same theme or not. 

Mario gets his Racoon power from a Leaf and Super Sonic is the colour of a Lemon. Could be coincidences though

The Dreamzzz logo has officially been revealed! 

0exhNuNYnjBcaS3SYdxKjf8F2vJzWgxSZ60STLep

Edit: Since the image is not showing up for me, it may be broken; here is a link to the logo. 

Edited by Classic_Spaceman

1 hour ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

The Dreamzzz logo has officially been revealed! 

That's awesome! According to Promobricks, they have the official set names so I hope they revelead them soon.

1 minute ago, Bloquerto said:

One of their stories on IG.

Ah. 👍
We should be getting the names either today or tomorrow, then (given how they usually reveal things). 

5 hours ago, Bloquerto said:

That's awesome! According to Promobricks, they have the official set names so I hope they revelead them soon.

Very curious to see how much the set names align with the “Titan” leaks that we got earlier in the year, I’d be surprised if they didn’t. 

This theme has a lot of potential if handled properly,hopefully it won't be the mess that was vidiyo.

Edited by Pulp Detective

5 hours ago, BrickFit26 said:

How long until promobricks releases those official names?

Too busy spreading insane 2024 rumours to worry about sets that come out in like a month (or whenever they do)

Official set names thanks to Promobricks:

71453 Izzie and Bunchu the Bunny 259 pieces - $19.99
71454 Mateo and Z-Blob the Robot 237 pieces - $19.99
71455 Grimkeeper the Cage Monster 274 pieces - $34.99
71456 Mrs. Castillo's Turtle Ballon/Van 434 pieces - $44.99
71457 Pegasus Flying Horse 482 pieces - $49.99
71458 Crocodile Car 494 pieces - $59.99
71459 Stable of the Dream Creatures 681 pieces - $79.99 
71460 Mr. Oz's Spacebus 878 pieces - $89.99
71461 Fantastical Treehouse  1257 pieces - $99.99
71469 Knightmare Shark Ship 1389 pieces - $139.99

https://www.promobricks.de/lego-dreamzzz-vorschau/156553/

Edited by Bloquerto

21 hours ago, Maple said:

Too busy spreading insane 2024 rumours to worry about sets that come out in like a month (or whenever they do)

I guess not busy anymore.

This pretty much confirms my suspicions that Titan is Dreamzz.

I really have no idea what to expect for most of these. Which is exciting to be honest.

Can't wait to see photos of these, they sound really promising! :D 

Looks like a good ratio of good guy/bad guy sets too.