Sign in to follow this  
SirNadroj

M-O Cleaning Bot (From Wall-E ~ Finished)

Looks awesome! Can't wait to go see the movie. Maybe you could of built it on a smaller scale. How exactly did you chose that size?

Nice job with this Jordan, I think you've really nailed the look. The trans thing on the back looks a bit odd to me, but I haven't seen the movie yet, so can't really complain. :wink:

Heh, M-O was a cool character in the film!

I think you pictured this crazed robot perfectly!

Very nice! :sweet: I wanted to make one of those too, and that's pretty much how I would have done it! :thumbup: We'll see how mine will turn out. :wink:

If I may express some criticism, I would say it's not one of you're best works as it has some flaws. :sadnew: I think you may have overdone the SNOT part of it since there are a lot of holes and cracks. :sceptic: Also, the disinfectant dispension backpack has open sides etc.

Still good job though!

I loved this guy in the movie and you made him perfectly! But shouldn't his eyes photoreceptors be red, not yellow? I thought they were red at least. What's next, "Eve" or "Wall-E"?(Quotation marks are fun :sweet: )

Edited by Stony

Haven't seen the movie yet, but it looks excellent!

And this is an excellent creation, it's very smooth, just as a robot should be. And your photography skills are wonderful, too! :thumbup: :thumbup:

-Ryan