Sign in to follow this  
Maxim I

[ESL-FB-Troops] Marines Training & Dragoon Patrolling

Trador - July 622

After the somewhat impossible defeat of both both Margot and Princesse Margot to some small overmanned rafts, MAESTRO decided to focus on creating a new part of the army & navy: Marines. Skilled sailors and excellent fighters.

The harsh training focusses both on fighting on land and on sea. To train stability when fighting on a ship, the Marines are put on small rowboats where they have to practise one vs one untill someone slips or ends in the water.

General Whitedragon oversees the training. His typical white dragon plume was safely removed from his hat as it was very windy.

52218682749_1b9c6e4554_c.jpg

Will be licenced as 2 companies in the city of Trador

---

Elysabethtown - July 622

With the events in the "New Haven Sea" between Lotus Empire and Carno, the turnoil within Eslandola itself with the struggle for power between the King and Count Lewisham and the welcoming of notorious captains to still be able to fill the treasure, the mayor of the settlement of Elysabethtown decided to raise some an extra company of Dragoons. With the flourishing horse ranch producing the finest and strongest horses in the whole region, the Dragoons are a company not to cross when you have bad intentions. And they are also perfect to patrol the coastline.

52218428186_17f381a959_c.jpg

Will be licenced as a companie in the large town of Elysabethtown

It's funny how the marines train on the rowboats. It's a really good exercise to keep your balance.

I also like the company of dragoons. I like the landscape, you should have used the round, transparent blue bricks for the water too.