whitepen

76901 Toyota GR Supra Mods And Improvements

Here is a thread for you all to share you Toyota gr supra modifcations! Here are my mods so far:

Slicks

New front bumper and headlights (based on brickengineeringdudes mod)

Wing

640x360.jpg

640x360.jpg

640x360.jpg

On 7/11/2022 at 5:24 PM, whitepen said:

Oh nice man! I see you also did the gtr mod

Yes, the front is also based off of another talented builder's moc, Bricksblocksandmocs. image However, I made a visually slight modification, by shortening the length of the front by a stud, which I believe fits the overall proportions better. I said "visually slight" because while the change looks small, it required a lot of redesigning under the hood(literally and figuratively).

Edited by noahtheb
details

12 hours ago, noahtheb said:

Yes, the front is also based off of another talented builder's moc, Bricksblocksandmocs. image However, I made a visually slight modification, by shortening the length of the front by a stud, which I believe fits the overall proportions better. I said "visually slight" because while the change looks small, it required a lot of redesigning under the hood(literally and figuratively).

Yeah, i am a big fan of BB&M, your mod looks very well done. Later today i will post my interior mod to the supra!

On 7/13/2022 at 12:00 PM, whitepen said:

Yeah, i am a big fan of BB&M, your mod looks very well done. Later today i will post my interior mod to the supra!

Can't wait!

@noahtheb Sorry I kinda forgot about this topic and haven't been very active but here's some pictures of the Supra interior mod:

640x427.JPG

640x427.JPG

Also a slight front camber mod and different wheels:

640x427.JPG

That looks so good, i love how the small mods made such a difference. I think I'm gonna do a really small mod by adding a stickshift because of the new manual Supra.

1 hour ago, noahtheb said:

That looks so good, i love how the small mods made such a difference. I think I'm gonna do a really small mod by adding a stickshift because of the new manual Supra.

Thanks! The stick shift is a great idea