The interesting geometrical shapes of Broadway Tower in Worcestershire, UK inspired us to this MOC, which consists of approximately 35.000 elements. Made together with Ulf Andersen

The layout is inhabited by minifigures and creatures from the Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings universes.

The MOC is illuminated by 52 LEDs from Light My Bricks.

Wizard's Tower 1

Wizard's Tower 2

Wizard's Tower 3

Bold colour choices, extravagant rock work, and a really cool shape - excellent work! Also 35k pieces!? 

2 hours ago, Poco Lypso said:

Very nice!!!! 

What elements did you use for the tree leaves? havent seen those before...

Thank you. That's "Ghost" hair from Hidden side.

2 hours ago, Sheps said:

Bold colour choices, extravagant rock work, and a really cool shape - excellent work! Also 35k pieces!? 

Thank you. Yes - 35K pieces sounds insane, but when you build with a lot of very small elements the counter goes up very fast. 

Eg. behind each gold ingot (on the towers) are used 4 1x1 round plates and one "Erling". There are used 800-1000 hair/wigs for the 4 main trees. They are attached to a minifig head each and a 1x1 flower plate, that are attached to flower stems etc.. And then there are all the little bushes ..... and so on.

Edited by DK_Titan

What a tower! All the work to make the rounded shape would drive me nuts. The colors work well and give it a poisonous, evil vibe.

Cylindrical towers always look great in LEGO. You can really see the inspiration from Broadway Tower.

23 hours ago, Sheps said:

Also 35k pieces!? 

Think about how big Smaug is. This tower will be a lot bigger than you might image at first sight.

Amazing!

I can't watch the video often enough. I need to process how you built some elements first. Great work.

Because, Many Lime&Black color bricks were used, this master piece remind me of LEGO ELVES series' Ragana's and Noctura's buildings.

I'll say! I recently tried my hand at a (ruined) round tower for an MOC, and the closest I could get was with some hinge bricks to add stability to the whole thing. It's not bad, but this result is far smoother. Well done!

The tower is epic, the lights are very cool, and I love those dragons... but all those light green hairs on the trees?  Genius. :grin: