Sign in to follow this  
Mini

Freight Train

Last night I built this simple freight train, trying to stick to how I think Lego would make it. The locomotive is loosely based on the one from 4565 but done in a different colour scheme. The container boxes from the matching cars were finished off with stickers from 3433 that I got on clearance recently (I got 6 of them for 80% off).

Brickshelf Gallery

dscf0494.jpg

that looks awsome combine that with your crane and that would look awsome and i really like the color shceme of dark gray yellow and black..looks awsome!

Like Chewie said nice color scheme. I also like the containers. The Tain would look right at home with the new container cars from lego.

As an addition to the train I built a fleet of trucks to move the same containers by road. Designed to be built cheaply (so easy to mass produce) so use mainly common bulk or easily available parts.

0.jpg

Full Brickshelf Gallery

Wow, very nice looking trucks. Makes great use of simple pieces and still has wonderful detail. They look very much like port or railroad trucks. They are right at home next to your train.

:) LegoBmw :)