Sign in to follow this  
Hammerstein NWC

[M4-22 - Purist Minifigs] - The Black Sun Crime Syndicate

The Black Sun Crime Syndicate.

Bio's follow the pic!

Black Sun Crime Syndicate

Black Sun Agent

The Black Sun deploy Agents as far afield as the stretches of the Outer Rim. In the galaxy information is king – buying and selling data and secrets is a lucrative business for the organisation.

Imperial Tactical Advisor

Imperial Veterans are highly sought-after Mercenaries. Those retired through injury or AWOL from the Empire can command a high price for their services. They offer tactical advice, train operators and even act as bodyguards for those with enough credits to pay them.

Prince Xizor

A member of the wealthy House Sizhran. A skilled businessman and negotiator he gained true power by rising up to become head of the Black Sun Criminal Organisation.

Bossk – Hired Bounty Hunter

Some jobs are too dirty or dangerous even for the Black Sun to handle! Bossk is a feared Trandoshian bounty Hunter renowned for his work hunting Wookies. After losing out to Boba Fett in the hunt for Han Solo, he repaired his reputation by allegedly besting Fett later on Tattooine.

RA-7 Protocol Droid

The RA-7 protocol droid, was a model manufactured by Arakyd Industries. The model was originally commissioned during the Clone Wars, RA-7s ere almost always used as spies, and the droids can also be armed with a blaster rifle as they have combat/kill protocols programmed.. They have gained the nickname Insect Droid due to their oversized Photoreceptors

I have a special feeling for this syndicate... Great advisor and agent figures. Prince Xizor is very convincing as well.

On 7/1/2022 at 9:48 PM, Umbra-Manis said:

The Black Sun Agent is great, and I love your take on Xizor! What part is around Bossk's neck?

It’s a ninjago face cloth turned around back to front mate :)

On 7/9/2022 at 12:59 AM, dvogon said:

I have a special feeling for this syndicate... Great advisor and agent figures. Prince Xizor is very convincing as well.

thanks so much I was really pleased with the composition of the figs they felt pretty accurate!