Sign in to follow this  
Dutch Thriceman

[GBW] - Free Build - Koszmar - Los Hermanos Muerte

52184254154_41e1800f4a_o.jpg

We now welcome you back to your daily dose of global Brick Built News! With your regular hosts Brick Johnson and John Studley.

Good evening folks, yes we're back and this time with news from the country of Koszmar.

That's right Brick, things have been quite quiet surrounding the country of Koszmar for some time now, however recently reports of a new designer drug ominously known as 'Red Death' has been taking the nation in its hold.

Yes John, the drug is allegedly being mass produced in Koszmar by none other than the Hermanos Muerte.

The Hermanos Muerte Brick, who are they?

According to our sources John, they are a subfaction among the alleged criminal organisation known as Hermanos Prósperos.

Koszmar officials have released a statement in which they claim to start undertaking serious action against 'Red Death' and any persons who are producing and distributing it both in and out of country.

And now more on...

52183993923_54ca1af238_h.jpg

To be continued!

Notes: This build contains my sigfig and all will be explained in the next part of a new series of Freebuilds I am working on!
I hope you'll enjoy them, as I lean in more towards the Criminal / Cartel aspects of this new phase of GBW.

Edited by Dutch Thriceman

Absolutely brilliant. I love the facial expressions. The details all around are great. The covered windows, the secure facility, the stack of drug money, everything. Well done. I like the dark twist Koszmar is taking.

lovely details ... very smart the green 1x2 to look like money blocks !!!

thumbs UP !

Edited by SATSOK

Love the scene! Nice details in this little diorama, especially the use of newspaper panels in the windows! :thumbup: