Sign in to follow this  
Servertijd

[Freebuild] The Arkbri River, Barqa

4 hours ago, Servertijd said:

hope you like it.

It's wonderful!  Great angle for the photography - the transition to the micro build in the background out of focus is very smooth.  The fountain water is perfect.

very impressive build! I've already seen it on flickr and I like that you've also posted it here. The forced perspective is excellent. As is the house on the right. I like the use of many clips... it works perfectly fine!

The forced perspective here is perfect, it really makes you feel like you're at the scene.

This is a beautiful place by the river. :pir-love: I like the many flowers by the palm trees. The building and the fountain also look nice.

I already mentioned how awesome that fountain is, but the patterns and detail on the building are also great! I especially like how you did the archways, and as others have mentioned the forced perspective mirco scale is great!

Very nice one. Seconded for that fountain, really awesome. The ledge, the arches and that window are great too.

With this micro in forced perspective, it turns the whole into a masterpiece. Hats off !

That micro felucca :thumbup:

Absolutely beautiful work, especially with the forced perspective. That fountain, the arches, and just the right amount of minifigures are great details

You have a real knack for photography.  Love the off-camera tree that hangs into the top corner.  Filling the edge with Lego instead of showing the edges of the build really draws the viewer in.  Nice detail and use of color on the main building, and I like the one plate steps going to the water.  The perspective build is fantastic.  I'm usually not a fan of painted backgrounds but you matched the color so well I had to do a double take to see if it was brick built or not!  The reeds and plants look very natural, and the fountain is great.  Keep up the good work!