Filibbooo

[MOC] Modular Pirate Scene - TREASURE ISLAND

9 hours ago, Marooned Marin said:

@Filibbooo you have been blogged.png on the Classic-Pirates.com :pir-huzzah2:

Once again Marin, I feel so honored!! ... Looking forward to my next project soon, if time allows.

Thank you so much! ... This Blog is so well-written and peppered with funny phrases. It was a real pleasure to read, even without rum!!!

You did a great job!!!!

On 12/14/2022 at 11:25 PM, Filibbooo said:

This Blog is so well-written and peppered with funny phrases. You did a great job!!!! 

As always, @Mister Phes did the outstanding job during the final editorial read and made the blog-post even better than my original draft, and I'm glad that you found our work enjoyable to read.

Looking forward to your future projects :pir-huzzah2:

26 minutes ago, Marooned Marin said:

As always, @Mister Phes did the outstanding job during the final editorial read and made the blog-post even better than my original draft, and I'm glad that you found our work enjoyable to read.

Thank ye - yer too kind! Considering I edit these while I'm half asleep. pir-classicpirates.png

On 12/15/2022 at 9:25 AM, Filibbooo said:

Thank you so much! ... This Blog is so well-written and peppered with funny phrases. It was a real pleasure to read, even without rum!!!

We sure do enjoying blogging a Filibbooo MOC - keep up the great work! :pir-triumph:

On 12/16/2022 at 1:43 PM, Mister Phes said:

Thank ye - yer too kind! Considering I edit these while I'm half asleep. pir-classicpirates.png

We sure do enjoying blogging a Filibbooo MOC - keep up the great work! :pir-triumph:

Thanks a lot guys!!!