The Middleman

The User Picture Thread

Also, on the bird topic, my parrot like to lick my teeth and bite them. Is that bad? X-D

I think human saliva is actually bad for birds... I read it somewhere, not sure where.

Have I commented that your bird is gorgeous? *wub*

I think human saliva is actually bad for birds... I read it somewhere, not sure where.

Have I commented that your bird is gorgeous? *wub*

Uh oh! X-D Every time I put her on me, up she goes to my shoulder, then she tries to get into my mouth, and if she doesn't get her way, its bad news for me! She actually on my shoulder right now playing with my hair. :'-)

Yes, thanks very much! *sweet*

This may be a good conversation for the pets thread, if we want to continue it. ;-)

All birds aside, since this is the user pic thread, this is the closest pic anyones gonna get to me!

Ah ha! We have you now! Once I run that though my computer your secret will be revealed! >:-)

There's always my self portrait out of legos! ;-)

Too late! I have already started the image enhancement routine. Your pathetic attempts to distract me from my holy cause will not stop me! *sing* *sing* *sing*

Something tells me that the enhanced image will be pretty funny. I'm not sure why... *wacko*

Uh oh! Every time I put her on me, up she goes to my shoulder, then she tries to get into my mouth, and if she doesn't get her way, its bad news for me! She actually on my shoulder right now playing with my hair.

It's cute when they play with your hair. *wub* My cockatiel plays with jewelry, it's fun if you're watching, but not if he's chewing on your earring. :-D

So, Sinner, is it actually possible to wrangle a picture of SN from that...eh...distortion?

So, Sinner, is it actually possible to wrangle a picture of SN from that...eh...distortion?

Uh oh, I hope not!

(I'm so horribly paranoid!) X-D

Not really. It is too small. His head is only 40 pixels.

post-1554-1189647232.jpg

Not really. It is too small. His head is only 40 pixels.

post-1554-1189647232.jpg

Boy, I look like I'm in a fun house, with the mirror being curved and all! :-D

This is a picture of me, never posted in this thread so it'll be the first pic the community gets to see of me... Enjoy!

post-1116-1189714856.jpg

here is a picture of me:

Ah, so it was you, washing ashore at Zandvoort some time ago.... Who is the little guy standing next to you?

:-D

It's amazing, I was listening to Madonna's "Like a Prayer" while this played, and it went together really well 8-

stop met nederlands praten! oeps :-$ ......

More video of me from my latest show Hello Dolly...

The first clip I show up about :30 sec in, I am the only guy in a black tux jacket, the other guys are in red vests. You can see how I contort my face when I have to sing 1st tenor (and I am not the one who goes flat and the end 8-

Edited by Mr. Mandalorian

Quite good! I liked the marching band version. *sweet*

While we're on the subject of marching bands:

06_summit_marching_band_002.jpg

This is our band during the annual Veteran's Day Parade. We played "This is our country" by memorization. I'm the one with the copper cornet and the lopsided shako. :-$ No one had ever marched that far before, so we were all so tired!

Nice uniform! X-D I like the shako, seriously! ;-)