Kai NRG, Garmadon and Captain Braunsfeld are responsible for this mess  proudly present:

640x274.png

The story so far:
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

You are at Chapter 11: Women to the Power!

Is there a power vacuum in Eslandola?  Where is the King?

Why are new political factions forming every day?  

Look here: A familiar place outside of Terelli - but this time it has a special flavour to it:

800x682.jpg

Emmelyne Punkharst (the one on the stage):  A spectre is haunting Eslandola - the spectre of women rising to power. 

All the powers of old Eslandola have entered into a holy alliance to exorcise this spectre: The King, the Count, the Council, the Merchants and the Army.

800x575.jpg

Emmelyne Punkharst:  Two things result from this fact:
     I. Women are already acknowledged by all Eslandolean powers to be themselves a power.
     II.  It is high time that women should openly, in the face of the whole world, publish their views, their aims, their tendencies, and meet this nursery tale of the Spectre of Women in Power  with a manifesto.

800x593.jpg

Emmelyne Punkharst:  The history of all hitherto existing society is the history of class struggles.

Kiera Nightly (the one with the black hat): A what struggle?

Emmelyne Punkharst:   A struggle of men against women!

Kiera Nightly: Ah. Ok.

800x566.jpg

Emmelyne Punkharst:  But together we will end this struggle and when we win, we will finally be in charge!

Crowd of women:  Hooray!

800x574.jpg

Emmelyne Punkharst:  But first I will invite you to tea and cake. I have baked this myself this morning.

Crowd of women:  Hip Hip Hooray, long live Emmelyne, our general secretary!

Kiera Nightly: Is that your gwuinnee over there?

Emmelyne Punkharst: Yes, isn't it cute?  I bought it for just two dubloons.

Kiera Nightly: How much is that in Pnence?

Spoiler

Yes, you have guessed correctly: Emmelyne is somewhat quoting from the communist manifesto. And she has a name similar to a famous suffragette.

By now the reader should have many questions. Like where is the King. And where is Lucy - we haven't seen her for some chapters.

And what about that Marquis? Where is he coming from? Why is he a marquis?  What about life, the universe and everything?

Well, be patient, because most of your questions are going to be answered soon in the upcoming parallel (monkey-driven) storyline:  The Marquis: Origins

640x411.jpg

To be continued...

Fun build and story! There are more and more animals. The Sea Rats only know 2 Kings, that are Elvis and Burger King. :pir-grin:

I have a few important questions:

Are Kiera Nightly and the Black Squirrel Pirates?

How much rum do I have to drink to see 2 mermaids?

On 6/17/2022 at 7:12 PM, NOD said:

Fun build and story! There are more and more animals. The Sea Rats only know 2 Kings, that are Elvis and Burger King. :pir-grin:

:pir-laugh:

Are Kiera Nightly and the Black Squirrel Pirates?

Nice idea.

Well, Kiera Nightly is just a pun - and I don't know about the Black Squirrel (how do you tell a squirrel's profession?)

How much rum do I have to drink to see 2 mermaids?

Good question. You should only start the experiment when you see at least one mermaid.

On 6/17/2022 at 9:14 PM, Professor Thaum said:

:pir-love:

:pir-huzzah2:

On 6/17/2022 at 11:33 PM, Jeff of Clubs said:

"Kiera Nightly: How much is that in Pnence?"

Noooo! Not again!  :pir_laugh2: Great stuff.

Yepp, it is strange how well bad ideas are picked up by the people.... :pir_laugh2:

Another intricate addition! Looking forward to the Marquis' storyline, but, what will be his role in the power strugle? What is the count doing while we are asking questions? Will the king stand for these political gags?

3 hours ago, Fraunces said:

Another intricate addition! Looking forward to the Marquis' storyline, but, what will be his role in the power strugle? What is the count doing while we are asking questions? Will the king stand for these political gags?

I guess the Count will have countless options what to do next :pir-huzzah1:

The king?  Where is the king???

Teh wimminz are raising arms? Brutal take-over incoming, men slaughtered left, right and center? Blood in the street, cats and dogs living together?

Looks like a promising future to me! :pir-grin:

The fight has just gotten real!  Oh wait, is that tea and cakes?  More please! :pir-grin:

On 6/20/2022 at 10:01 AM, Darnok said:

Teh wimminz are raising arms? Brutal take-over incoming, men slaughtered left, right and center? Blood in the street, cats and dogs living together?

Looks like a promising future to me! :pir-grin:

Yes, there may be fighting, but cake & tea first!

(What have I started here? :pir-cry_sad:)

On 6/23/2022 at 2:07 AM, Kai NRG said:

The fight has just gotten real!  Oh wait, is that tea and cakes?  More please! :pir-grin:

:pir-grin: