Sign in to follow this  
Bob

Excalibur Mafia 4 - Day Four

NMe538p.png

Excalibur Mafia 4

Day Four: Using Your Imagination

It's late at night, and Gabriel Fenton (KotZ) has died!

"Where's the pictures?" someone asks.

Sorry, I'm away from the sets at the moment 

"Then why not put the game on hiatus?" someone else asks.

After Roman Mafia we're not allowed to put games on hiatus. The show must go on.

Both Christine Arnold (EmersonDAnite) and Gabriel Fenton (KotZ) were Town!

---

Players (3):
6WSuEtE.jpg
Lt. Commander Dustin Pherson - Duvors
hq0z9Bf.jpg
Lt. Commander Hiveon Cheseelo - Zepher
PMUjRBI.jpg
Lieutenant James Riley - Rumble Strike

Dead (5):
tYaHgFV.jpg
Commander Te'voka - Darkdragon (Town)
AtSXZig.jpg
Lieutenant Reechsavo Heecan - Jimmynick (Corrupted)
E2DBk6K.jpg
Lt. Commander Dr. Hailey Macdougal - Tariq j (Town)
3sP02Jr.jpg
Lieutenant Christine Arnold - EmersonDAnite (Town)
q228LdM.jpg 
Lieutenant Gabriel Fenton - KotZ (Town)

Rules:
1) You are either Town or Corrupted. The town need to eliminate the mafia and the mafia need to outnumber the town. In the hopefully unlikely event of a parity, the mafia will win. There are no third parties.
2) A game day will last 72 hours. You may vote after 24 hours. Even if a majority vote is achieved, the day will not end early. Nights will last at most 48 hours, during which you can send in your night actions. 
     3a) Do not talk about the game outside of the threads.
3) Each day you can vote to lynch a player. Voting is mandatory. It should be done in this fashion: 
                     Vote: Character (Player)
                     Unvote: Character (Player)

Ensure your vote is in bold so I don't miss it please!
4) The alignment of players who have been lynched, as well as those who may have died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day. 
5) You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the game host via PM. This includes the details of your character and role, as well as any night actions results. Role claims and reporting of results are acceptable, but in your own words only.
6) If you die, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any players. Any information you had is not allowed to be passed on under any circumstances. 
7) Don't edit your posts, please!
8) Please try to post every day!

Ok, we are in the endgame now.  I didn't vote for Arnold yesterday, because I know I am Town and if they were Scum they would have hammered me. She turns out Town.

I also, like most of you, thought Fenton was Town because they were the hammer vote on Heecan. They are killed by the Scum and yes, he is also Town.

I voted for Cheseelo, believing him to have the most Scummy voting pattern, and gave my reasons.

We are 2 Town versus 1 Scum now, and I know who it is. Cheeselo will be pleased, as I am going to out myself as a Power role. Last night I followed my vote and used my Block on Cheseelo as the most likely Scum. It was successful. However there was a kill last night, and being blocked means he could not have killed Fenton, and so... the remaining Scum is Pherson.

Case closed.

Yes, I’m also interested in that. Obviously I know I’m town, so I’d like to believe your story, and frankly it seems like a crazy audacious play for a scum this late, especially at a start of a day, but I’m afraid I’ve played a not-so-great game up until this point and feel I should be abundantly cautious. Can you offer any proof? And Pherson, can you offer anything that would disprove this claim?

You know what, I am being too paranoid, and though they are corrupted, it seems cruel to make Pherson spin their wheels any longer. I believe your claim, Lt. Riley. Sorry I was so suspicious of you!

I can back up your claim, however: you did indeed block me last night, since I am the Doctor, and my action was unsuccessful.

When I heard you say that originally, I thought it was best to play things out a little, see if Pherson counterclaimed, etc. But they didn't. So, you'd have had to successful guess that there was a blocker, that they blocked me, and (to make this strategy work) would have had to hoped/known I was a power role who could confirm the block. If some how that happened, congratulations, this is a well-deserved or very lucky corrupted win. But I'm going to say Occam's Razor: you blocked me, and since there was a kill, you know I'm town. I was indeed blocked, which means you're the blocker, and therefore town.

I don't know, Pherson, is there any argument you can raise against this? I'd hate to lose so close to the end here if you are town and Riley the corrupted... but theres a lot of hoops to jump through to make that true...

I wanted to come right out with it, no point in allowing Pherson to muddy the waters and get a fictitious roleclaim in.

For my blocking record, it is pretty poor:

I didn't block anyone Night one, the simulator guidance suggested that I was much more likely to stop a Townie. 

Which is somewhat ironic because on Night two I blocked someone I had been suspicious of during that Day - the "playing it straight down the middle of the road" Macdougal, who we found out was Town on her death that night.

Then Night three I blocked you, which you have confirmed, Cheseelo. I was still suspicious of you and it seemed the best idea.

I can't provide any more evidence and Macdougal is no longer here to confirm the second block, obviously.

It's over, Commander Pherson, we have you now. I cannot wait to vote.

Again, I know the block went through, so I don't know how much more confirmation I could ask for, since there was a kill last night. So unless you are scum who can both block and kill on the same night, or somehow killed and also knew there was a block on me that'd I'd be able to confirm... again, I'm going with Occam's Razor.

My record may be even worse than yours! Night One I protected Pherson. Night Two I protected you, Riley. Night Three, Pherson again. It was between him and Fenton, and I made the wrong choice... but it wouldn't have mattered, actually, since I was blocked!

The reason I was protective of Pherson even though I thought their voting was strange was because they messaged me at the end of Day Two saying they had surmised from the Day that I was the Doctor! When I wasn't killed... I assumed that was a good indication they were town. Also, Pherson, I apologize if I'm outing you about that message. I'm used to messages being allowed, but the rules here (I'm truly only noticing this now) say to not discuss the game outside of the thread. I'm not sure if that extends to private messages, or just other threads. So, truly, not trying to step on your toes or get you in trouble, I also assumed it was a fine part of the game until literally right now, when I thought to go back and read the rules. I would have assumed it was allowed as well, I'm so used to it.

For the record, I never messaged Pherson back, but that again was not because I thought the rules forbade it, but because I thought it was wisest, in the possibility that they were corrupted, to not tilt them in any direction.

Voting is now open! With 3 players remaining, it takes 2 to lynch.

Time to go with my heart! I'm going to Vote: Lt. Rile-

Just kidding. Vote: Lt. Commander Dustin Pherson (Duvors). Hope the two of us can figure out how to fly the ship, Riley. I'm apparently the Chief Engineer, so, that's not honestly that bad to have around. What is your skill set?

Vote: Lt Commander Dustin Pherson (Duvors)

[/B]

We will be fine, sir. I'm the Excalibur's helmsman. I pilot, you keep the ship going. We are a dream team!

Vote Count:
Dustin (Duvors) - 2 (Zepher, Rumble Strike)

With 3 players, 2 votes are required to lynch. About 25 hours remains in this day.

19 hours ago, Zepher said:

Vote: Lt. Commander Dustin Pherson (Duvors)

18 hours ago, Rumble Strike said:

Vote: Lt Commander Dustin Pherson (Duvors)

2 hours ago, Rumble Strike said:

Can we put Pherson out of his misery yet?

Yes, a storm knocked out my power but this day is over with Dustin Pherson / Duvors being lynched.

Sign in to follow this