Sign in to follow this  
Dragonator

Mystery Castle - Day 4

IMPORTANT: If you are not a participant in the game, then please do not post in the game. These threads are reserved for players only.

day_4_large.jpg

The events of the previous day resulted with the conviction of Lord Ash. The people of the Keep went to their beds, awaiting the execution the following day. However not everyone had gone to bed. Mike had stayed behind in his new role as chef to clean up outside. It was not until that morning that his dead body was discovered outside, within metres of where Daniel had been killed the previous night.

p1050333.jpg

From his wounds, it appeared that he had been attacked from behind and stabbed with a sword. Also, a small piece of yellow fabric with a black strip along one edge was found nearby.

These events certainly put a spark of fear into the people in the morning, however most were just happy to still be alive. Not long after everyone was awake, Lord Ash was taken outside and hung. Trumpets were sounded and the usual ceremonies took place. After the execution, Lord Ash was cut down and inspected. From numerous notes found in his rooms, it was discovered that he was a traitor. Finally, the people had made a correct decision. Lord Dragonator was thrilled. However there was still the matter of Mike.

After inspecting the body and Mike’s rooms, it was found that he was a loyalist. This dampened the festivities somewhat, as there were most definitely still some traitors out there. The people gathered in the Grand Hall, intent on finding the other traitors…

General Marcus arrived late, and it was noted that he had a large dent in his helmet and wasn’t walking very straight. General Spencer also arrived a little late, looking particularly tired. Last to arrive were the Friar and Rotrigous, who had walked very slowly over from the chapel, due to the Friars wounded foot.

Thanks once again for choosing to play. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. If you need to review the rules, then these can be found in the introduction thread (link in my signature).

Characters: (in no particular order)

Lord Dragonator (non player)

Majiko the Wizard (non player)

Lord Martin - deceased, condemned by vote

Mike (a servant) - deceased, stabbed at night

Ernest the Chef - deceased, committed suicide

General Marcus

Michael (a soldier in the royal guard)

Lord Savril

Lord Ash - deceased, condemned by vote

Lord Gary

Lady Suzanne

Grim (head of the royal guard)

General Spencer

Mary (a maid)

Paul (the cellar keeper)

Daniel (a young squire) - deceased, crushed by a potato cart

Rotrigous (king’s advisor)

Calvin (a local fisherman)

Kyle (the castle torturer/executioner)

Lieutenant Byron (of the royal guard)

Friar Brown

Damien (a doctor and herbalist)

Fred (a soldier in the royal guard)

Players: (in no particular order)

1. Zepher (replacing Inertia)

2. TinyPiesRUs

3. Hyphos

4. ImperialShadows

5. WhiteFang

6. Cpt. Pegleg Blockbeard

7. Dovchenko

8. iamded

9. stash2sixx

10. I Scream Clone

11. Pencoin

12. Trexxen

13. Quarryman

14. Batbrick

15. Hinckley

16. AgentRick57

17. TheBrickster

18. Adam (replacing KurttKrueger)

19. Commanderbly42

20. Atoll Dweller

21. Flatfoot Thompson

Good luck, and enjoy! Remember, make it fun for the audience (namely me :wink:).

KyogreDragon2.gif-ator

Oh, what a terrible night. I could hardly sleep, what with all the wondering if I had made the right choice or not. Turns out so, Lord Ash will plague us no more. However the death of a loyalist is again, greatly upsetting. I am quite troubled by this, no doubt people will find me suspicious after Mike's squabble with me yesterday afternoon, but I can do nothing but assure you I am a loyalist, and I have done my best to keep the traitors from succeeding. Oh, where is that Friar, I am in great need of his spirits, er, Holy Spirit, that is. All these innocents being murdered is really getting me down, perhaps I can find some comfort in that wonderful drink. :sadnew:

I love the smell of rope in the morning. It smells like... victory! :wink:

Rejoice, friends, we have finally begun to avenge the King! :sweet:

Sadly, we are also faced with the reality that the traitors creep in the night, murdering us one by one. What could poor Mike have done to deserve this? We must track these scoundrels down!

So I say that we should keep the celebrations restrained, for we are far from victory, and I might have, um, prayed too much last night with the Friar. Aspirin? What are you talking about Majiko? I've never even heard of aspirin, nor am I interested in hairy dogs. Go away... :wacko:

Yellow fabric with a black strip along the edge... perhaps it's time to examine everyone's clothing? And just what happened to you two generals? :hmpf_bad:

Excellent news! However, the death of another loyalist annoyed me greatly. There are still traitors among us... Can the Generals explain themselves what happened last night?

I want to inspect the clothings, to ensure who are the ones have this fabric on them. Hmmmm......

Rotrigous , you have risked your life to proven Lord Ash is part of this sinister plot. I am very extremely pleased. Thanks! :sweet:

Let's make quick work of this. Don't we know Batbrick/General Marcus was in cahoots with Lord Ash? Shouldn't we condemn him immediately and then go back to sleep? Lady Dolores says we should do it quick or we'll look like traitors ourselves. ... wait, what? Lady Dolores, settle down. Go wash a dish or something.

*kick*

Ow, my butt. Sorry, it's the middle ages. Chauvinism is in... :hmpf: Bossy ghost... :hmpf_bad:

Vote General Marcus/Lord Ash

I don't get it, I'm not Lord Ash :wacko:

Anyhoo I voted for him last night, it was very hard for me as I believed him to be a good man and a friend, but now sadly it seems not. This is all I know of last night:

Last night, as you were on your way back to you rooms, you were attacked from behind and hit in the head. You awoke as morning arrived with a terrible headache and a large lump on your head, beneath a rather large dent in your helmet. Nearby was a Greek shield, left lying in the corridor.

I'm beginning personally to suspect Calvin, as Rotrigous (or whatever his name is) says now that we have cut off the head of the snake, lets kill its, er, body!

Rotrigous , you have risked your life to proven Lord Ash is part of this sinister plot. I am very extremely pleased. Thanks! :sweet:

It was about time we scored one for the good guys. :sweet:

Let's make quick work of this. Don't we know Batbrick/General Marcus was in cahoots with Lord Ash? Shouldn't we condemn him immediately and then go back to sleep? Lady Dolores says we should do it quick or we'll look like traitors ourselves. ...

Why such a hurry, Lord Suspiciouspants? Having determined that Lord Ash was a traitor, we now have to be suspect of his accusations, I don't see that as being in cahoots. Of course, it could have been a ruse, but we need to ask questions before we jump to conclusions. There was no indication that only one Lord could be a traitor, was there? :hmpf_bad:

Yes, that makes perfect sense. :wacko:

Last night, as you were on your way back to you rooms, you were attacked from behind and hit in the head. You awoke as morning arrived with a terrible headache and a large lump on your head, beneath a rather large dent in your helmet. Nearby was a Greek shield, left lying in the corridor.

On the way back to your room from where?

I'm beginning personally to suspect Calvin, as Rotrigous (or whatever his name is) says now that we have cut off the head of the snake, lets kill its, er, body!

Rod... Road... oh, you have it right. :blush:

It's a fairly good test. We kill Calvin, and if he turns out to be a loyalist, we kill you next. Good plan, I'm quite pleased with it!

Vote: Calvin/Atoll Dweller (for the moment, but I still want some answers, so this vote may change).

And just what happened to you two generals? :hmpf_bad:
Can the Generals explain themselves what happened last night?

:wacko: I already have. (OOC: Check the 2nd post. :wink:)

Now, where is that Friar. I'm in serious need of his good spirits.

I meant Batbrick/General Marcus but I don't know what I'm talking about so Unvote whatever I said

Now, where is that Friar. I'm in serious need of his good spirits.

I am always just a spirit away, my son (pulls out some tonic from under his robe).

Alas! We have made a wise decision buy yet another loyalist has been murdered (bows his head and perfoms the sign of the cross).

These traitors must be found and hung before more good men make their way to the Gates of Heaven prematurely.

Let us now pray for Mike.

:wacko: I already have. (OOC: Check the 2nd post. :wink:)

I see it now. I'm still not used to you. :tongue:

Problem is, I don't buy it. I don't think that special mention is made of things like that without reason. Since we know of nothing that happened to specifically disturb your sleep, it makes me wonder what was really going on.

Still 2 suspicious generals. :hmpf_bad:

*prays for Mike and takes a drink* Ah, that's making my head feel better already. :sweet:

Ahh, my poor Ash, I shall miss him so. :cry_sad: I didn't even have an idea of him being a traitor. And I think we have a running murder case based on food... a possible plot point? :tongue:

SUCCESS!

the dirty Traitor hangs by his spinless neck! Rotrigous i thank you for changing my mind, and i note now you vote for the fisherman.

i follow your wisdom, VOTE Calvin / Atoll Dweller

MIKE, i am so angry at you!!! you died alone, i clearly warned against this type of behaviour, Argh, we kill one and lose another...

The kitchen is again empty, well its about time a cook stepped up that can defend himself, I volenteer myself for meals and unike the chef i will not be holding food from all randsom. Dragonator, may i have permission to have a pig delivered to the castle so we may have a good feed tonight, Pig on a spit for all! and bacon for breakfast!

a piece of black and yellow cloth is worrying... it means it is one of the guard or kyle, my detective skills have uncovered this... however cloth is easy to access so this may have been left to misslead, however i say we inspect all capes, as you can see mine is in perfect condition except for where sprinkles had left me a present...

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=322718

wow Lord Ash was ugly...

oh, uh, Me Lady, i did not see you there, i ah, i, o, um... do you like bacon?

funny that you say that, me Lord...

lord_savril.jpg

and if your theory be correct *cough* kyle is the biggest Traitor of them all, and note the colour of his cape! :oh3:

kyle.jpg

you matbe on to something here, i always thought you were shady character... :grin:

oh and Red is soo not your colour! :oh::hmpf::look: ... :sick: ... Jk - he looks fine Dragonator. :thumbup:

has any one seen my sprinkles, i cant find her...

(Takes the tonic from the Friar, and in return gives him a generous handful of coins. Takes a deep swig of the 'tonic'.)

Ah, there we go.

Thank you, good Friar. Oh, all these innocents mistakenly taken before their time, it's quite a depressing thing. The death of a traitor is comforting news, but we are all in danger so long as these traitors are still alive to harm us, still alive to warp our minds against each other, as they have successfully been able to do thus far... :sadnew:

(Takes another swig.)

Intriguing! I wonder, if we should look back at our steps yesterday. Since we had concluded Lord Ash is truthfully a traitor. His subordinate, Calvin may or may not be the one to be together in this plot. Another important note, that Calvin had mentioned that someone which he claimed is General Marcus, the one threw the Greek Armor, wanting to kill our Friar. I am having my doubts on them. Either one of them is speaking the truth!

The kitchen is again empty, well its about time a cook stepped up that can defend himself, I volenteer myself for meals and unike the chef i will not be holding food from all randsom. Dragonator, may i have permission to have a pig delivered to the castle so we may have a good feed tonight, Pig on a spit for all! and bacon for breakfast!

No, not happening, I put my hand up first. Well, at least after Mike, but he stole my position as chef, and he paid for it, oh yes he did...

Why are you looking at me like that? I didn't kill him, it was a joke! :grin::look:

Majiko quickly leaves and then re-enters with a large trolley on which are a number of steaming plates.

May I present to you, Breakfast! Eat up everyone! Today I have made for you one of my specialities; bacon, with fried eggs and topped with grated oysters! :sweet: And I also threw in some potatoes since we had so many, with a special red-wine jus! :wink:

The wizard places a plate in front of each person. Upon them are a few strips of soggy bacon, a green egg, weird blobs of screaming oyster, and a pile of well browned potatoes that looke very appealing, if the red 'sauce' that accompanied them could be ignored. Majiko then proceeded to help each and every person eat their food, forcing it down some peoples' throats if necessary.

Eat up people, get some hearty fare into you! How can you expect to find the traitors on an empty stomach?

A few minutes later there was a made rush for the lavatories, with people fighting to get inside.

Never in my life have I seen so many people eager to do some exercise. I'll go get to work on lunch! :sweet:

Majiko wandered towards the kitchen, thinking of intesting new ways he might be able to combine the food...

*Byron, empties his helmet of the food that he had stashed in there in order not to eat.*

"never fear my fellows, i shall join him in the kitchen, hopefully lunch can be more... more, more edible..."

*Byron, sprints after Majiko while shouting over his shoulder*

"Friar, if you will please lend us some cook books, i was thinking "How to not cause gastro problems when cooking for dummies"

*Byron should have been looking where he was going as he missed the doors entrance and slams into the wall*

"and if you could be so kind, also a book on how to un-dent ones helmet"

*with that he disappears into the kitchen where a muffled scream is heard*

"MAJIKO WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO THAT GOAT!" :wacko:

"MAJIKO WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO THAT GOAT!" :wacko:

Now just hold still you stupid thing while I ram this in... hang on...

Much grunting and braying is heard. Byron enters to see Majiko with his arm up the goats... ummm, is this script meant to be for a restricted audience?

This is an adult site, I'm sure they wont mind.

Yes but this is pretty... disturbing. :sick:

Just read it!

No no, I'll move on to the next bit. Ahem. A look of horror passed across Byron's face.[/i]

What? Isn't the stuffing always done from behind? :wacko:

((OCC, first time using coloured text so excuse any mistakes))

Majiko it looks like you could use a hand, or three...

*Byron grabs the goat and sticks its head between his legs...

I must interupt there that going to far...

But, how am i going to hold the goat still...

ohh, i just assumed it was, never mind, continue...

...and slits the goats throat*

now Majiko you have to drain the blood out of the animal before eating it... i had wondered why the bacon was so soggy. :sick:

*Ragnir enters and eats the goat before either Majiko or Byron could do anything*

*burp*

*Byron and Majiko look at each other with a sad face, then a thought enters their mind, what would Dragon taste like... :devil:

both quickly excuse the idea, although now Byron is wondering what the wizard would taste like

Byron eyes the Wizard with a funny look, all he sees is a leg of ham!*

i wonder, could we just use magic to create a new dish..?

Majiko is distrated by the large talking chicken leg beside him.

Chicken... What? Oh, magic? Hmmm, not usually the best idea. You can't just create the food, and last time I tried to create a roast turkey dinner out of a few pieces of dried leather and some string (also a small coin, but who really cares?), things went horribly wrong. Let's just say that we better not try it, I don't want any rampaging vegetables terrorizing the locals...

Majiko looks down at the stuffing, and then back to Byron, very thoughtful.

You know, I still have some stuffing left... Do you want a try? I'll be gentle... :devil:

Byron backs away in horror.

I was joking. :tongue: I think. Who wrote these lines?

Ummm, that was me.

Who are you?

Staudie at your service. I was fired from the host position, so I thought I'd try my hand at script writing. :sweet:

Ahhh!!! :sing:

You again! I've already fired you once. Out I tell you!

Bangs and crashes are heard off stage, as well as the occasional squawk.

So... about that stuffing...

(I'll be replacing KurttKrueger as Fred the Soldier, and I apologize for any confusion this might arouse.)

Yes! Finally, a traitor dies! Yet another loyalist also falls as Lord Ash hangs by his neck. How sad, yet how relieved I am. Wait, what's this? Goats...between Lieutenant Byron's... :oh: ...talking chickens?!...no, talking chicken legs?! :wacko: I have a headache... where's the doctor when you need him?!

I think maybe all of the people with bad guy faces are the traitors... :sceptic:

Vote Calvin/Atoll Dweller. His eyebrows look traitorous.

Has my facial hair really gotten that unruly? I agree with Lieutenant Byron *salutes*, that you do look rather "bad guy-ish". However, for now, I vote: Calvin/Atoll Dweller, as I too follow your lead, Rotrigous. Yes, his eyebrows are fishy (pun not intended)...

Edited by Adam

funny that you say that, me Lord...

lord_savril.jpg

What? I like my face. I don't think it's evil. I was a little constipated when I took this picture, that's all. I think my face is strong and gentle...and loyal.

Why were those clams screaming? :look:

OOC: (Please refrain from editing your entry, once you have posted. This is to prevent players from changing the information. Otherwise, Dragonator will have something special for you! :tongue: )

I will like to wait for Calvin to speak up.... After all, he is the investigator that used to work for Lord Ash (dead). My vote is either General Marcus or Calvin at the moment..... The Greek Armor thing is defintely not a mistake.....