A_Goodman

[MOC] Civil War - The Battle of Mechanicsville, June 1862

The Battle of Mechanicsville, June 1862

The Battle of Mechanicsville was one of the first major engagements of the Seven Days Battles, where the Army of Northern Virginia attempted to push the Army of the Potomac out of Virginia during the initial stages of the American Civil War.

52142354170_2d93a932c9_k.jpgThe Battle of Mechanicsville, June 1861 by Nicholas Goodman, on Flickr

52142119719_913699ec12_k.jpgThe Battle of Mechanicsville, June 1861 by Nicholas Goodman, on Flickr

52141882066_7081424421_k.jpgThe Battle of Mechanicsville, June 1861 by Nicholas Goodman, on Flickr

Edited by A_Goodman

Superb battle scene. The church is great, the minifig wonderful, and I love how you build your cannon.

Very good! An unusual scene, in fact we don't see many of the moc on the American civil war, but really well done!

On 6/13/2022 at 6:08 AM, Feuer Zug said:

Superb battle scene. The church is great, the minifig wonderful, and I love how you build your cannon.

Thank you so much I very glad to hear you liked the cannons, Ive been waiting to show them in a build for a while, real simple design but they get the job done.

17 hours ago, ParmBrick said:

Very good! An unusual scene, in fact we don't see many of the moc on the American civil war, but really well done!

I really Appreciate it, yeah I really dont see very many there are a few great ones from years ago but not many done these day, Im glad you liked it!

Awesome result, well done.

I also like your cannons, these are well done.

Hi there, A_Goodman, nice scene from your national history. Nice details too. Those canons you built from LEGO yourself, didn't you? What did you use for the muzzle? Beautiful uniformed minifigs. Are these from Brickmania or what? I really like them 😲👍