After some time I finally found the time to finish my fifth Modular Building. With pleasure I present you my new work the "Toy Store". The "Toy Store" is a classic modular building, built on a 32x32 baseplate and consists of about 4420 bricks. The MOC consists of 4 modules (incl. roof).

The base floor contains a well-stocked toy store. In addition to 3 display windows, it contains a small Lego assortment, a Starwars-themed section, sporting goods, remote-controlled planes and helicopters, teddy bears and much more.

A corner staircase leads directly from the sidewalk to the terrace and 1st floor stores. On the left is a kebab shop with a small outdoor area with bar tables. On the right is Milos Hat Store - a small hat store with many huts.

Another corner staircase between the stores leads to the law office of Mr. Right & Co on the 2nd floor. Clients are greeted by the paralegal in a small entrance hall. Through a narrow corridor you get to the lawyer's office.

You can also see the whole project under MOC-113849 - Toy Store on Rebrickable. There you can also buy the building instruction as PDF for the rebuilding.

Best you make yourselves a picture of it, much fun!

1280x964.jpg

1280x964.jpg

1280x964.jpg

1280x964.jpg

1280x964.jpg

1280x964.jpg

1280x964.jpg

1280x964.jpg

1280x964.jpg

1280x1700.jpg

1280x964.jpg

1280x964.jpg

1280x964.jpg

1280x1700.jpg

1280x1700.jpg

1280x1700.jpg

1280x964.jpg

1280x964.jpg

1280x964.jpg

That's a fine toy store with nice little builds that are easy to recognize!

I like the windows built sideways. You did a great effort tiling the whole building.

Do you have some pictures of the interiors on the upper floors? It seems they are very detailed!

Have fun building your own town! :excited:

This is a fab build.  Really love the Toy Shop interior.  Reminds my of one I remember as a kid.  The recessed top 2 floors adds a new twist to the Modular line and means it would sit really well between the Police Station and Hotel with those terraces, and perhaps Parisian restaurant or downtown diner too.  Nice to see some attention to the back too, with the alarm, and greenery.  

Maybe one day I’ll save up to buy the parts.

Fantastic modular toy shop. The details, both inside and outside are well thought out and visually attractive. I like the toy "Child" Yoda dolls in the Star Wars section.

What an utterly delightful MOC! This lands firmly in the "dang, I wish this were a real set" category.