pantelis

[Moc] Forestmen's Hideout

Hello to all friends!! after lego announced the forestmens gift set i was really excited but to be honest i couldnt wait for thie so i make my own Forestmens Hideout moc..This is my attempt and iam excited to present here!!

Also to the building helps our giant friend!!

To the last photo i present mine Forestmens Hidout with my also Black Falcons castle moct ispired me from the 31120 lego set

52134223394_dcfebd4400_k.jpg

52133987171_9e7b8fb02c_k.jpg

52132967692_522f7cbafb_k.jpg

52133990916_7a7b7a83be_k.jpg

52134216379_e76c3ea26c_k.jpg

52134495625_665e39226b_k.jpg

52133998901_8f6b7fc40b_k.jpg

Great looking hideout. :pir-sweet:

You've used some nice classic pieces together with new ones to create a nice hideout. 

I like the left one the best, the smaller one seems a bit to big for the tree it's build in, but together with the classic rope bridge you get a nice layout.

Your Black Falcon castle looks also really nice. :thumbup:

1 minute ago, the Inventor said:

Great looking hideout. :pir-sweet:

You've used some nice classic pieces together with new ones to create a nice hideout. 

I like the left one the best, the smaller one seems a bit to big for the tree it's build in, but together with the classic rope bridge you get a nice layout.

Your Black Falcon castle looks also really nice. :thumbup:

Thank you very much for this feadback my dear friend.o really appreciate this. The smaller one is like the tree of Harry potter set and it opens.so inside is one of the forest men's.

This is really fun. Definitely fits within the spirit of other forestmen sets. I also think the black/brown sections flow well together.

Also, your version of the creator castle is great! The way you scaled it up is just right.

1 hour ago, SirBlake said:

This is really fun. Definitely fits within the spirit of other forestmen sets. I also think the black/brown sections flow well together.

Also, your version of the creator castle is great! The way you scaled it up is just right.

Thank you very much for this great feedback.its a pleasure for me when they see the way that I build my creations.

55 minutes ago, jtooker said:

Great MOC and it looks great next to that castle!  

Thank you very much for this comment. Now I just waiting for the new Lego Castle set

20 minutes ago, pantelis said:

Now I just waiting for the new Lego Castle set

Aren’t we all!!

Once again a really nice build with newer techniques and that old castle theme style mixed in.  I like the addition of the bridge on the ground.  Nice use of the minifig tree parts.  I have one of the old brown bridges too they can be very useful.  Your forestmen figs seem to be in good condition.  Nice mix of the black tower with the brown tree truck.  

9 hours ago, SerenityInFire said:

Looks great.  I like the mix of old and new pieces and colors.

Thank you very much for this my friend.i always trying to my creations to keep that old nostalgic fealing!!

8 hours ago, zoth33 said:

Once again a really nice build with newer techniques and that old castle theme style mixed in.  I like the addition of the bridge on the ground.  Nice use of the minifig tree parts.  I have one of the old brown bridges too they can be very useful.  Your forestmen figs seem to be in good condition.  Nice mix of the black tower with the brown tree truck.  

Thank you very much for this feadback my friend you always help me to see more thinks from my creations. Wasn't sure fore the tower and the dark brown tile's but at the end i think was a good result!!

5 hours ago, MontyMatte said:

@pantelis Great work. I especially like the old part used in this moc. It makes me remembering to my childhood :pir-thumb:

----

Sincerly, Tobi aka MM

Monty Matte on Insta - FB 
Willow project on Eurobricks - LEGOIdeas

Thank you very much for this feadback my friend! Iam glad you catch the feeling of my creation.when i build something i try to make it with a nostalgic view!

1 hour ago, pantelis said:

Thank you very much for this feadback my friend! Iam glad you catch the feeling of my creation.when i build something i try to make it with a nostalgic view!

You're welcome. I also try this in my creation. 😊 See you soon.