Recommended Posts

Hello,

this is a racoon in a hurry. It´s a lifesize model.

It´s 67 cm long and contains about 3750 bricks to build it.

I hope you like it!

52123073521_4a105120c5_k.jpg

52123095043_b107cd4813_k.jpg

52123094548_61c09fcc0e_k.jpg

52122034252_af23559ba0_k.jpg

52122033912_891807a0df_k.jpg

52123305929_ff93987cc5_k.jpg

52123093658_8714a9305a_k.jpg

Edited by Actionfigure

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ExeSandbox said:

Your ability of building animal faces is excellent as always! It looks so alive. 

Thank you so much!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is absolutely fantastic.  Looks wonderful with the way you built the legs and tail like its running.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, zoth33 said:

This is absolutely fantastic.  Looks wonderful with the way you built the legs and tail like its running.  

Thank you very much! I am happy that you like it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Love this. Such an elegant build and pose 🙌🏼

I also love how your sparing use of curved and sloped pieces makes them work extra successfully in the build.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, williejm said:

Love this. Such an elegant build and pose 🙌🏼

I also love how your sparing use of curved and sloped pieces makes them work extra successfully in the build.

Thank you so much for the compliment! :sweet:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Oh wow…this raccoon is fantastic! Will you put it on IDEAS?

Keep your work up!!

Thank you very much!!!

No, sorry. Did you read the conditions for IDEAS submissions? It was too much work to loose my interlectual property rights just for a chance.

But I won´t stop building! :wink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow, it looks so lifelike! I like detailed head and you even made its claws. By the way do you use any software for building that converts 3D objects into bricks? Something like LEGO uses for sculptures in Legolands...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tomik said:

Wow, it looks so lifelike! I like detailed head and you even made its claws. By the way do you use any software for building that converts 3D objects into bricks? Something like LEGO uses for sculptures in Legolands...

Thank you so much!

No, I never use any software to build a model. It would probably be much more convenient. I fact I have to build nearly everything several times until I am satisfied. That´s very time consuming. The software knows the correct shape instantly.

On the other hand, the building skills of a software are quite limited. Faces and hands would never be really satisfactory (at least for me). And to be honest the result wouldn´t be my work, my design!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/9/2022 at 9:02 AM, Actionfigure said:

Thank you so much!

No, I never use any software to build a model. It would probably be much more convenient. I fact I have to build nearly everything several times until I am satisfied. That´s very time consuming. The software knows the correct shape instantly.

On the other hand, the building skills of a software are quite limited. Faces and hands would never be really satisfactory (at least for me). And to be honest the result wouldn´t be my work, my design!

In this case I like your models even more because now I can see amount of work you put in them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/11/2022 at 7:07 AM, Tomik said:

In this case I like your models even more because now I can see amount of work you put in them.

Thank you! :blush:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/26/2022 at 1:38 PM, dignow said:

Wow! Amazing build!

Thank you very much!

On 8/28/2022 at 12:17 AM, ScaredyCat said:

Looks so lifelike!

Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.