DaleDVM

Brickworld 2022 after 3 years of waiting... It's here.

Greeting everyone!

For all of you Eurobricks folks that are coming to Brickworld Chicago this year, I want to welcome you properly.  Thus, I extend an invite to the Eurobricks pizza party that occurs Saturday evening after the public hours of displaying.  

Please come visit me at my large castle display called Goldcrest and introduce (reintroduce) yourself.  Let me know what kind of pizza you desire by 3 PM on Saturday as I order at that time.  I make sure to order a couple of Chicago deep dish slices for everyone attending along with garlic bread, etc.  If you can eat more than that I will be impressed as many people can't finish more than one slice!  This is all for the low, low, zero inflation cost of $5 USD.  Make sure to get yourself something to drink for dinner as the concessions stands close by the time the pizza arrives, which is around 4:30 ish PM on Saturday.  

I hear that there is a lot of LEGO coming to Chicago this year!  I am really excited to see what people have been up to while sequestered in their homes!  Let the hype begin.  See you all very soon.

Sure thing Dale, I’m in! :thumbup:

And while I wouldn’t trust you not to cheat at golf, I have full faith you’ll provide the tastiest pizza any Lego convention has ever seen! 

Dale, you are awesome.  I will swing by if I can.  But we will still have lots going on after the show closes. Plus, we have the new Improv show early that evening.  

Have a good time all!!

Bryan

21 hours ago, Captain Nemo said:

Sure thing Dale, I’m in! :thumbup:

And while I wouldn’t trust you not to cheat at golf, I have full faith you’ll provide the tastiest pizza any Lego convention has ever seen! 

I see Ben has turned you to the dark side...  

Bring your catwoman build.  She turns me on!

Just seeing this now! Excited to be there.

Sir Dale, 

Somethings never change, and sometimes that's for the best - from the lack of enough Dark Blue in goldcrest  to your wonderful pizza parties - thank you so much for continuing to do this immense service to the community.

I know there's a lot of new faces this year and I'll make sure they'll know this is a treat not to miss. 

Seriously- you rock so hard. Can't wait to see ya'll in a few days. 

I can't wait to see "you all" in Chicago!  ya'll?  I guess to a Canadian, Chicago seems like you are traveling to the deep south, eh.

Simon, I question your knowledge of hard rock, but as a nod to your MOCing godliness, I added a piece of Dark Blue, just for you.  I will treat all of ToroLUG to pizza if you can point that piece out to me.  :wink:

I was sad to hear Bricks in the Six has to wait to 2023.  However, I sooo look forward to my next trip to Toronto, where I am certain you will guide me to Toronto's culinary delights!

I extend many thanks to you Si-MOCs.  As always, you are too kind!

Only a few days left everyone.  Bring your appetites, and all of the LEGO you can fit in your vehicles!

Excited to see this continue, and to see everyone again. I will look forward to consuming many a bread sticks with my fellow eurobrickians!

And this pizza party will be attended by a pair? of awesome stars from LEGO Masters!  Assuming your better half will also attend Philip.  

The topic of discussion at the pizza party will be the 90th anniversary sets that are due to be revealed earlier that same day.  

The hype is real!!