Hello!
Wanted to share my newest LEGO Castle creation - figurine of the griffin and his rider.

Griffin

Griffin

Griffin

Griffin

Build was inspired by various depictions of the creature, mainly from video games - HoMM, Warhammer and Warcraft.

Started with chest armour and head, suprisingly these were quite quick to build. Struggled a bit with wings,  because didn't want them to be too massive. When I removed modified A-shaped plate used in Master Wu dragon set and combined two layers of the wings I knew that it as going in the right direction. The rest of the figurine was easy to make.

Hope you enjoy it. ;) 

Very impressive!

Maybe the hind leg hoofs should be equally large as the front leg claws, but for the rest, a marvelous creature.

Very nice griffon.  I really like the design of the wings with the Ninjago wing piece.  I think it would look better without the armor though.  

Wicked gryffon. I love how you used a smattering of pieces from various sets to make it.

That's definitely a nice moc! I like how it's builded, everything flows together perfectly! I also like that you used CCBs part as a helmet.

I really dig this build.  It looks like it's very posable.  I would love to see it in some different poses.