Sign in to follow this  
Wardancer

Forest Hydra Terroria Pentahavoc

Forest Hydra Terroria Pentahavoc

52104142247_2c5a0284e1_b.jpgForest Hydra Terroria Pentahavoc by MWardancer, auf Flickr

52104142377_f537dc0f25_b.jpgForest Hydra Terroria Pentahavoc by MWardancer, auf Flickr

52105420484_df3e1ce32a_b.jpgForest Hydra Terroria Pentahavoc by MWardancer, auf Flickr

Too... many... heads! In the deepest of forest the rare Forest Hydra Pentahavoc Terroria is the apex predator. In times of despair the Wood Elves ask the creatures to join them in battle. A plea usually all heads accept in unison.

Customization Notes:
- Body: The body is an old Triceratops' body. I drilled holes in it to attach the necks and wings.
- Wings: These are from the Hungarian Horntail. It was quite challenging to attach them, but I like the result. They can move and rotate.
- Necks: Some of the necks are painted dragon necks, some are the new reddish brown tube. Some necks can rotate.
- Heads: From the new Hungarian Horntail. I had to paint the lower jaws. Leaves are also painted. Heads can rotate and bow.
- Tail: From the old Hungarian Horntail.
- Grass: From Bluebrixx Germany.

Very nice. I'm not a fan of the tubes, I prefer the necks. The use of the leaves is brilliant, they really add a lot to the monster.