Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
You are at Chapter 9: The Count Subverts the Council

Last we saw Count Lewisham, he was enjoying his new offices nearer the Colonial Council.  That, and sending Jimmy to deliver a very important letter that probably didn't get where it was supposed to go.

Today, we get a glimpse of him in situ, now acting in his official capacity of Admius Legistrad and looking extremely dignified.

2022%205-24%2C%20Subverting%20the%20Council%20%282%29.JPG

But while the Count is busy looking dignified, Timmy and Jimmy are doing some less dignified work...

Timmy: I understand you need funding for your next voyage to find the elixir of life?

Anonymous Council Member: Pshaw, the elixir of life is a myth, sir!  It's the fountain of youth that I seek to find!

Timmy: Just so, and this ring will help you with that I'm sure... say, have you taken a look at the Count's new bill proposal yet?

2022%205-24%2C%20Subverting%20the%20Council%20%283%29.JPG

Throughout the council room, council members are enjoying the Count's gifts.

2022%205-24%2C%20Subverting%20the%20Council%20%284%29.JPG

In this artist's interpretation of the scene, minifigures have been disguised to protect the guilty.

2022%205-24%2C%20Subverting%20the%20Council%20%285%29.JPG

From his post as Admius Legistrad Count Lewisham watches benevolently and plans his next move...

2022%205-24%2C%20Subverting%20the%20Council.JPG

While I was photo editing this one I thought to regret not having put a chandelier or something to make the top half more interesting.  Oh well, it's long since destroyed!  Speaking of photo editing, there's a lot of that in this one!  If you care to see the full, unedited creation:

Spoiler

2022%205-24%2C%20Subverting%20the%20Council%20%281%29.JPG

Hope you've enjoyed the Count's continuing shenanigans.  What will he be up to next?

Being bribed with a rubber duck - a dream come true :pir-laugh:

Maybe I would go for the magic wand....

Good work with that scene outside the window!

And those two guys in the backrow are whispering to each other. Is that allowed at school  in the council?  :pir_laugh2:

When I saw this on Instagram I was wondering what the accompanying story would - and it doesn't disappoint! Nice job.

The GIMP-ified sunbeams are great :pir-grin:

The stadium seating is really cool

Awesome gifts for everyone! :pir-huzzah2: Count Lewisham is a sympathetic, kind and generous man.

The council chamber is beautifully built. I like the council meeting tables. The view from the window is great, there are people and buildings to be seen. It is very funny to see the council members with the gifts.

Great minifigures, posing and general atmosphere. I love an immersive build and this one doesn't disappoint. Nice job on the fake lighting!

Hmm. Someone there doesn't seem to have been bribed. That can be taken a few ways. Too ethical? Not worth bothering to bribe? Agreed with the proposal already?

Great fun. I really love the build. Bribery and corruption were very on-trend. I reckon we need to see some rotten boroughs, too.

On 5/25/2022 at 9:06 AM, Kai NRG said:

Garmadon, Kai NRG and Captain Braunsfeld proudly present:

640x274.png

The Story so far:
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
You are at Chapter 9: The Count Subverts the Council

Last we saw Count Lewisham, he was enjoying his new offices nearer the Colonial Council.  That, and sending Jimmy to deliver a very important letter that probably didn't get where it was supposed to go.

Today, we get a glimpse of him in situ, now acting in his official capacity of Admius Legistrad and looking extremely dignified.

2022%205-24%2C%20Subverting%20the%20Council%20%282%29.JPG

But while the Count is busy looking dignified, Timmy and Jimmy are doing some less dignified work...

Timmy: I understand you need funding for your next voyage to find the elixir of life?

Anonymous Council Member: Pshaw, the elixir of life is a myth, sir!  It's the fountain of youth that I seek to find!

Timmy: Just so, and this ring will help you with that I'm sure... say, have you taken a look at the Count's new bill proposal yet?

2022%205-24%2C%20Subverting%20the%20Council%20%283%29.JPG

Throughout the council room, council members are enjoying the Count's gifts.

2022%205-24%2C%20Subverting%20the%20Council%20%284%29.JPG

In this artist's interpretation of the scene, minifigures have been disguised to protect the guilty.

2022%205-24%2C%20Subverting%20the%20Council%20%285%29.JPG

From his post as Admius Legistrad Count Lewisham watches benevolently and plans his next move...

2022%205-24%2C%20Subverting%20the%20Council.JPG

While I was photo editing this one I thought to regret not having put a chandelier or something to make the top half more interesting.  Oh well, it's long since destroyed!  Speaking of photo editing, there's a lot of that in this one!  If you care to see the full, unedited creation:

Reveal hidden contents

2022%205-24%2C%20Subverting%20the%20Council%20%281%29.JPG

Hope you've enjoyed the Count's continuing shenanigans.  What will he be up to next?

I think, this is a exam scene of Hornblower drama.

The white hair of the right side is a high admiral of Gibraltar(Supervisor),

and Many navy guys who are sitting and writing papers are Navy cadets(or midshipmen) who wants to be a Post Lieutenant.