My order hasn't even shipped yet.  Just got an e-mail today that they're working on it.  Blaming "High volume of orders, taking longer than normal", yada, yada. 

57 minutes ago, karrit said:

My order hasn't even shipped yet.  Just got an e-mail today that they're working on it.  Blaming "High volume of orders, taking longer than normal", yada, yada. 

I got the same thing today.  Not too much longer now…

5 hours ago, natesroom said:

my set was missing one of the elbow pieces to make the tree branch on the top :(

Go for LEGO's help section.

I will have to do the same since I'm missing a masonry brick.

I'm in Asia and mine just shipped  today. The next few weeks is going to feels like a century, or half century at least.

Edited by Rattlebricks

I've got two on the way and I was going to go for another. But since the torsos appear in the big castle set, I'm hoping they will appear on PAB online and decided not to go for a third one.

It looks like Forest Hideou GWP went out of stock already - it doesn’t show up on Lego S@H website. 

8 minutes ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

It looks like Forest Hideou GWP went out of stock already - it doesn’t show up on Lego S@H website. 

I've just checked. It does for me (in UK).

4p4Si2z.png

Edited by MAB

19 minutes ago, MAB said:

I've just checked. It does for me (in UK).

4p4Si2z.png

I’m from USA

The GWP is still available in my region too.
Looks like the LEGO group either manufactured plenty of these, or less then expected customers purchase enough to qualify for the set.

3 hours ago, unclejeffie said:

Mine arrived today 😍

Think its the most valuable gwp ever

Ehh, I am sure that title goes to some of those insanely limited licensed GWPs (e.g. 1989 small Batmobile or Darth Revan), which go for silly money. This, on the other hand, is one that I might pick up on the secondary market, since I think there's a good chance prices will drop to a reasonable range.

Edited by 1980-Something-Space-Guy

13 minutes ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

I’m from USA

You don't have a proper location in your profile, which is why when I posted to say it is in stock I emphasised my location. If you are going to say something is no longer available, give a location so people know where you are talking about.

26 minutes ago, MAB said:

You don't have a proper location in your profile, which is why when I posted to say it is in stock I emphasised my location. If you are going to say something is no longer available, give a location so people know where you are talking about.

Thanks for an advice, I guess?

Edited by DBlegonerd7

6 minutes ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Thanks for an advice, I guess?

It’s always good advice to be conscientious. 

8 minutes ago, SirBlake said:

It’s always good advice to be conscientious

I guess this Lego forum has a location problem...

1 hour ago, SirBlake said:

It’s always good advice to be conscientious. 

Eh, it’s my preference to hide my current location on social media like this.

Anyways since you are in USA, is Forest Hideou “out of stock”?

3 minutes ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Eh, it’s my preference to hide my current location on social media like this.

Anyways since you are in USA, is Forest Hideou “out of stock”?

It wasn’t when I ordered, about 15 minutes after it went live. Sorry, I know that isn’t much help. 

I am in the US.  And it’s still showing up as in stock for me.  I originally thought it would run out fast.  But I think if they already plan to offer it again in august then they probably have a ton of them.

8 minutes ago, Black Feather said:

I am in the US.  And it’s still showing up as in stock for me.  I originally thought it would run out fast.  But I think if they already plan to offer it again in august then they probably have a ton of them.

I’ve got one on the way and will get another when I purchase the castle, but I’m still hoping they made so many that they will be available via VIP points at some point.

4 hours ago, INTENSS said:

I’ve got one on the way and will get another when I purchase the castle, but I’m still hoping they made so many that they will be available via VIP points at some point.

That would be nice. I have been hoarding VIP points for just such an occasion!

I just talked with a guy from Cusomer Service (in USA, mind you MAB….) and it’s good thing GWP is still available. So I checked double the cart and somehow it’s there. 

Since Galaxy Explorer set is up for pre-order, it’s a great opportunity to purchase with a few more to get that Forest Hideout, hooray!

I don't see these going out of stock frankly.  I went to a couple physical LEGO stores yesterday (looking for those White Falcon/Phoenix figs!  Only got two.... :cry_sad:  The new pick-a-minifig wizard is pretty freaking cool too though*!) and they both had a ton of them sitting there.  And since they're going to release them again in August, I'll bet the production run initially was quite large.

*Makes the new Majisto in the Lion Knights' Castle really disappointing. :hmpf_bad:

45 minutes ago, mrcp6d said:

“Makes the new Majisto in the Lion Knights' Castle really disappointing. :hmpf_bad:

Yeah what the heck? Even the original Majisto had a torso print. 

The wizard wasn’t important to me and there weren’t any wizards yet when I was originally buying castle LEGO sets in the 80s to 1990.  Would have preferred a double axe crusader torso to that wizard they included.  Did buy three prepacked knight/wizard/pirate from BAM yesterday as part of my effort to get another GWP.  Objectively awesome figure.  Can definitely see why people prefer it to what was included.