My next alternate model of 42125: Ferrari Enzo

800x600.JPG

Features:

- Opening doors, bonnet, trunk

- Independent suspension

- Fake engine

- Working steering wheel

Video:

There's much influence of the 8653 set, which is my favorite one. So it's a kind of modern representation I made

800x600.JPG

800x600.JPG

800x600.JPG

800x600.JPG

Rebrickable page: https://rebrickable.com/mocs/MOC-112172/paave/ferrari-enzo

Edited by paave

Looks great, instantly recognizable, especially considering the limited amount of parts - it's a shame that the set didn't contain any gearbox parts, which would allow to make some sort of transmission or some other special functions for this model, though.

I really like the use of those ugly headlight pieces, truly original.

The only other thing I have to mention, the right name is Ferrari Enzo Ferrari (it may seem odd but the first one is name of the manufacturer, everything else is tribute to its founder).

Regards

Edited by MP LEGO Technic creations

1 hour ago, MP LEGO Technic creations said:

Looks great, instantly recognizeable, especially considering the limited amount of parts - it's a shame that the set didn't contain any gearbox parts, which would allow to make some sort of transmission or some other special functions for this model, though.

I really like the use of those ugly headlight pieces, truly original.

Thanks. I also used those parts the same panel way in my another Ferrari F12 Berlinetta alternate.

1 hour ago, MP LEGO Technic creations said:

The only other thing I have to mention, the right name is Ferrari Enzo Ferrari (it may seem odd but the first one is name of the manufacturer, everything else is tribute to its founder).

I know this fact. "Ferrari Enzo" is still a common name and less confusing between car and person.

Pretty cool B-model! Well done with the doors, the geometry is not easy for that - especially with the limited parts.