Sign in to follow this  
Sérgio

[MOC] 1948 COE - Car hauler truck

I wanted to make an old custom truck car hauler based on 1948 COE, my model isn't a replica of any particular truck, I searched some and then I make this one based on several different trucks I saw.

it's 9wide'sh and can fit any Speed Champions 8 wild car.

The cabin was a huge challenge, to many angles in such a small space, yes it is fragile, but it wasn't built to be played.

This is my last "car" I will close shop for a while and focus on other projects.

52082528301_7b672e4a79_b.jpg1948 COE Car Hauler truck by Sérgio Batista, no Flickr

52083020485_f1fbd224fb_b.jpg1948 COE Car Hauler truck by Sérgio Batista, no Flickr

52082766754_0fb243be3f_b.jpg1948/COE Car Hauler truck by Sérgio Batista, no Flickr

52082545363_0ed2122977_b.jpg1948 COE Car Hauler truck by Sérgio Batista, no Flickr

Wow, thats just stunning! Great work, I've been through your Flickr too; very impressive and great inspiration! 

How did you make those crome parts?

39 minutes ago, jpx said:

Wow, thats just stunning! Great work, I've been through your Flickr too; very impressive and great inspiration! 

How did you make those crome parts?

Thank you so much, I'm really glad when something I did with love inspires another person!

The chrome parts I buy on Chrome Block City.

Your car hauling truck is fitting for the collection of vehicles you've built. Every on looks perfect on the back of this truck. Great work.

This is great, it has a really cool custom look to it. Awesome! And the color choice is perfect! keep up the great work!

On 5/22/2022 at 12:50 PM, noahtheb said:

This is unbelievably good. Does it actually have steering?

Thanks, they turn but not the "normal way" I have to turn each wheel individually :)

On 5/24/2022 at 6:04 AM, brickhead_07 said:

This is great, it has a really cool custom look to it. Awesome! And the color choice is perfect! keep up the great work!

Thank you, that was my first experience with sand green.

On 5/19/2022 at 2:04 PM, dimka_ya said:

amazing work!!!
I saw something similar in the game Mafia 2 :)

Thank you, I'm not familiar with Mafia 2, can you show me the truck?

On 5/19/2022 at 12:55 PM, Feuer Zug said:

Your car hauling truck is fitting for the collection of vehicles you've built. Every on looks perfect on the back of this truck. Great work.

I made it to fit 8 wide speed champions in general :)

On 5/27/2022 at 11:09 PM, LEGO Train 12 Volts said:

Wow I was missing this work of art!
Magnificent choice of chrome parts and perfect design ... another success Sérgio! :pir-huzzah2:

Grazie!! You are always very kind!

On 5/28/2022 at 1:13 AM, Sérgio said:

Thank you, I'm not familiar with Mafia 2, can you show me the truck?

2m05tSyRKMKZ9RY7UfCtRp0uGQ_VVCZrGef7RBdReb-UhIh7TRHaBrzkNQ7qxP0Hfm3AwyvWTHHMD8zNUyM0bfGY.jpg?size=600x400&quality=95&type=album