Sign in to follow this  
Rishab N

Selling Technic Supercar MOCs

Hello, I collected many Technic supercar MOCs over the years. Unfortunately my interest in Technic has waned. This along with unexpected car repairs leads me wanting to get rid of them. I have sold several, and have these few left. These are not my designs and I will be linking the designers below. Will also link to my eBay listing with pics. Prices are pretty much a rough estimate, a lot less than what I paid originally to buy them. However, I am pretty negotiable and just want these to go to good hands. Cars have minor color substitutions in the chassis. I am located the US, Chicago specifically. Will ship internationally, we can go through eBay or Paypal G&S. Will not accept any other forms of payment. Please PM me and we can go from there.

Vampire GT by Paul Boratko/Crowkillers. Great MOC, parts are definitely old on this one, could use a rebuild as Technic parts don't sit well over the years.

eBay link

Designer link

Sunbeam Corvette by Jurgen Krooshoop. Lots of rare yellow parts, some substitutions such as the rear tail lights and parts here and there

eBay link

Designer link

Koenigsegg CCX by Jurgen Krooshoop. Very cool doors. I added 2 extra springs in the front suspension for better playability.

eBay link

Designer link

Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 by Sheepo. Manual version.Massive model, lot of features. I made some substitutions in the body work such as all black pins

eBay link

Designer link

Predator Supercar by Nathaniel Kuipers. Have never built anything as unique as this before. Crazy solutions and part usage

eBay link

Designer link

Sign in to follow this