Sign in to follow this  
Bob

Excalibur Mafia 4

NMe538p.png

This is the 4th or 5th iteration of Excalibur Mafia! The ten year anniversary of this mafia.

I'm looking for an unknown amount of players and I'm going to try to keep it open for a couple of days. If you've never played mafia before, feel free to give it a shot! 

For anyone new wanting to participate, I've included a simplified version of the rules below. Simply put, mafia is a game in which the town attempt to vote out the smaller mafia before they're outnumbered.

Rules:
1) You are either Town or Mafia. The town need to eliminate the mafia and the mafia need to outnumber the town. In the hopefully unlikely event of a parity, the mafia will win. There are no third parties.
2) A game day will last 72 hours. You may vote after 24 hours. Even if a majority vote is achieved, the day will not end early. Nights will last at most 48 hours, during which you can send in your night actions. 
     3a) Do not talk about the game outside of the threads.
3) Each day you can vote to lynch a player. Voting is mandatory. It should be done in this fashion: 
                     Vote: Character (Player)
                     Unvote: Character (Player)

Ensure your vote is in bold so I don't miss it please!
4) The alignment of players who have been lynched, as well as those who may have died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day. 
5) You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the game host via PM. This includes the details of your character and role, as well as any night actions results. Role claims and reporting of results are acceptable, but in your own words only.
6) If you die, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any players. Any information you had is not allowed to be passed on under any circumstances. 
7) Don't edit your posts, please!
8) Please try to post every day!

I've included a basic rundown of the rules in the first post! 

We've got six people in, we need a couple more!

We'll give it another day or so. Feel free to reach out to people to try to recruit them in as well. 

... would I be allowed to join?

I'll close the sign-ups now. If anyone wants to join between now and when I send out roles, feel free to PM me.