According to Promobricks, the new Fairground Collection set will be 10303: Loop Coaster, a giant roller coaster with a double looping and track segment elevator consisting of 3 coaster wagons that run on yellow track. Also included are a hot dog stand, a pretzel stand, a clown with bike-stand selling balloons, a bench for minifigures to rest on and an amusement park plan. The elevator is operated manually, but the set is "Ready for Powered Up" and can be fitted with a battery box + motor, similar to 10261.

• Set number: 10303
  • Set name: Loop Coaster
  • Pieces: 3756
  • Release Date: July 1st 2022
  • Price: 359.99 Euro
  • Nr. of minifigures: 11 (7 visitors, 3 vendors, 1 coaster operator)
  • Size: W=85cm, H=92cm

lego-10303-achterbahn-vorschau-01.jpg

Edited by R0Sch

Oof, very exciting thank you, hope it’s dark azure pillars.  Much higher than 10261, almost the height of Vestas Turbine

The description makes this feel too large for the piece count and price. I expected a drop coaster as it allows you to get the cars high up with an efficient use of pieces and space. But if it's 92cm high and 85cm wide, that's possibly a similar footprint to 10261, with double the height, yet fewer pieces and lower price.

Although thinking about it, you probably can't get it much narrower than the original if you want 360 of turns and a loop. Curious how they'll achieve it in the parts and budget and what will be lost. Maybe a more modern design with a simpler frame?

Maybe less of a base and little ‘throwaway’ builds like cameras and trees might reduce piece count.  And if they use technic beams instead of the brick built pillars, then it might come in at the same sort of physical size, with the reduced part count.  Those pillars swallowed a large number of the 4000 odd parts in 10261.

I missed out on the 2018 Coaster, so I definitely want to get this one at some point. It’s funny how I’m not a huge rollercoaster person in real life, but I’ve always wanted a Lego one.

Hopefully this set turns out nice; it should go well with the 2015 Ferris Wheel and the previous Rollercoaster and make for a nice amusement park.

A clown with a bike-stand selling balloons? 

You mean a bike-stand as in an unicycle? 

Anyways, thanks for sharing info wih us, @R0Sch! I’m too excited to see it!!

14 hours ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

A clown with a bike-stand selling balloons? 

You mean a bike-stand as in an unicycle?

No, I mean a clown with a tricycle shop selling balloons.

3 minutes ago, RichardGoring said:

Isn't that from a LEGO Masters build?

Maybe. I didn’t watch it. I am just saying that they chose this footage maybe just to hint at what is coming soon?

Edited by Megbricks