Sign in to follow this  
Csaba

Tantive IV hallwall MOC

The MOC was designed in Studio. This is my first attempt at using any type of graphic design software.

The design is completely studless. I wanted all of the top-level to be the same height but couldn't work out how to make the arches line up. Let me know if anyone has any feedback or tips on using the software.

pRlGJcJ.png

OvN8qyN.png

Yet an another one of these - and This looks really cool too. :)

Very nice texturing.

(May want to search these boards - pretty sure someone did one of these some time ago - could get some ideas from it if you havn't already)

Really cool! Honestly I think the height offset at the top looks pretty neat, but, what you could do to achieve even height is raise the stud-up sections by two plates and add another plates width to the SNOT sections (so the tiled edge on top of the slopes would be 2 wide rather than 1 wide). 

This looks great!

If you want the SNOT arches to line up with the normal walls, you could try using piece #22885, it's one of my favourites

Edited by Ephseb

Looks very clean, I dig it. Looks like it'd be nice and easy to swap some tiles for plates to pose minis too, which is nice.

16 hours ago, Calanon said:

Looks like it'd be nice and easy to swap some tiles for plates to pose minis too, which is nice.

That's the plan for when I eventually get around to building it. Unfortunately, I need to redesign it from the ground up first as it was done on the fly so the bricks aren't placed in a logical order.