Episode I ~ Samson Brody
Episode 2 ~ Fonticulus
Episode 3 ~ A Blessing in Disguise
Episode 4 ~ The Grotto's
Episode 5 ~ Captive of the Mardierians
Episode 6 ~ The Temple
Episode 7 ~ Torture on Tortuga

EPISODE 8

Jacobo was succesful, and LeFeau was scared! Before a knive even touched his body, he told the exact location of the treasure. He said he hid it on a quiet bay somewhere near the Garden of Hades'. The crew found the spot quickly. The question is, what was on the bottom of the bay? Ofcourse, in dealing with these pirates, one had to be careful while diving in another captain's favourite plank-walking area's!

Lothario's parrot "Salmo" kept repeating only one word: "Sharkbait!" 

Diving for the treasure

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:parrot:

~~~~~~~~~~

:shark:

~~~~

:jollyroger:  ?

~~~

Just joking, ofcourse he survived! Nobody likes a bad end! The Fraunces brothers returned home to the Sereen Cay , straight to their favourite hangout (know from the BotBS Advent Calendar 2020) and celebrated a very welcome couple of beers, after a long adventure which has finally come to an end. The brothers had made new friends, the scientist Brody, the naturalist Victoria Elsa and they even made it up to their old nemesis, LeFeau! They where all welcomed to celebrate, cut a share of the treasure and join the Fraunces brothers Sea Rat crew. The local band the "Cuckatoo Shuffle" played and old memories returned with the new, and old members of the crew. 

Bad dreams

THE END 

for now..

Good weekend everyone!:pir-huzzah2:

image.png

image.png

Edited by Fraunces

A nice underwater build. The rocky seabed is well built and interesting. I also like the tavern, good that you still have it and could reuse it.

Having an archenemy is exciting. This makes the story interesting and varied. I liked the sequel, it's a shame it's the end.

Excellent underwater scene. And suspense!

And the bar is much more crowded too!

:pir-huzzah1:

:monkey:

And there is a monkey playing saxophone!  Yeah! 

I liked it very much, have a nice weekend too!

On 5/7/2022 at 6:36 AM, NOD said:

A nice underwater build. The rocky seabed is well built and interesting. I also like the tavern, good that you still have it and could reuse it.

Having an archenemy is exciting. This makes the story interesting and varied. I liked the sequel, it's a shame it's the end.

Thank you! Those underwater builds I always like. I want to do more, and enhance the photography as well as to create a real feeling of submergence. 

The tavern I used to store my BotBS minifigs normally and keep them safe from the children in the house, always good when a build has more uses  :pir-thumb:

Well, this story ends, but I think I'll continue the characters, just focus on a new adventure! Thanks for the comment.

On 5/7/2022 at 8:15 AM, Captain Braunsfeld said:

Excellent underwater scene. And suspense!

And the bar is much more crowded too!

:pir-huzzah1:

:monkey:

And there is a monkey playing saxophone!  Yeah! 

I liked it very much, have a nice weekend too!

Thank you Captain B, the monkey + Saxophone was such a good fit I just needed to use it :pir-laugh:

Glad you liked it, thanks for the reaction!