madmordiggin

LEGO Pirates Fan Art!

May any moderator that finds this topic please delete it and the attachments from my profile please? 

Edited by madmordiggin
Redundant post

19 minutes ago, Peppermint_M said:

@Darkdragon looks like I cannae delete the attachments again :pir-cry_sad:

I have hidden the duplicate images using HTML/CSS but they still remain attached to the first post.

1 hour ago, madmordiggin said:

(does anyone understand why I can’t delete the other images when I edit this post?) 

A rat fell into the cogs of the mechanics which power the forum and jammed the attachment deleting mechanism.  We're still trying to get the rat out unharmed... but it is a long and delicate process.

I drew this picture of Redbeard recently and thought you guys might get a kick out of!

0C9BD718-A9DC-4003-9BAE-35A8F23ABE84.jpeg

Aye, I'm kicked to the moon and back! :pir-stareyes:

But do ye happen to have a high resolution version?

Just now, Mister Phes said:

but they still remain attached to the first post.

Yup, I could fully delete them for a while but now the issue that had prevented it has come back in.

This is why EB advises you use an external image host and then deeplink images @madmordiggin :thumbup:

40 minutes ago, Peppermint_M said:

Yup, I could fully delete them for a while but now the issue that had prevented it has come back in.

This is why EB advises you use an external image host and then deeplink images @madmordiggin :thumbup:

i will definatley do so from now on! thank you very much, i dreadfully sorry for the mess!

42 minutes ago, Mister Phes said:

I have hidden the duplicate images using HTML/CSS but they still remain attached to the first post.

A rat fell into the cogs of the mechanics which power the forum and jammed the attachment deleting mechanism.  We're still trying to get the rat out unharmed... but it is a long and delicate process.

Aye, I'm kicked to the moon and back! :pir-stareyes:

But do ye happen to have a high resolution version?

here we go!

Redbeard fanart

Edited by madmordiggin

50 minutes ago, madmordiggin said:

i will definatley do so from now on!

So more is to come? Bluecoats?

This is great piece of art :pir-thumb:

here we go!

Beautiful!

I've updated your first post with the higher resolution image and added a link to your Flickr, which we hope will grow with more stunning LEGO Pirate renditions like this one!

4 hours ago, Mister Phes said:

Beautiful!

I've updated your first post with the higher resolution image and added a link to your Flickr, which we hope will grow with more stunning LEGO Pirate renditions like this one!

Splendid! Cheers for that! And I’ll be sure to post any lego related art I do on these boards for you guys.

This is great! Love the interpretation of the green shirt! :pir-grin:

On 5/5/2022 at 4:37 AM, Mister Phes said:

On 5/5/2022 at 4:19 AM, Peppermint_M said:

@Darkdragon looks like I cannae delete the attachments again :pir-cry_sad:

Very strange you can't delete again. I have removed the 4 files. Phes - I can show you how to do it as well if you'd like.

2 hours ago, Darkdragon said:

Very strange you can't delete again. I have removed the 4 files. Phes - I can show you how to do it as well if you'd like.

Sure! I shall help learn this wonderful skill if it helps free up admin resources elsewhere.