First of all, I'm a little sad that most of my custom figures - which I can assure you are much better than these - aren't eligible for this contest. But giving up? That's not the Jedi way.

I present: My tribute to some of the Expanded Universe's most famous characters, in this case, straight from the comic series Tales Of The Jedi and Knights Of The Old Republic, and of course the KOTOR videogames. Because Lego still hasn't made yellow lightsaber blades, the old „green" ones were used instead.

52047305486_257f37f362.jpgPicture 1

From left to right:

Zayne Carrick - Darth Nihilus - Exar Kun - Darth Malak - Bastila Shan

52046258192_22dec92a38.jpgPicture 2

One more, with better lighting:

52047354018_596740b14b.jpgPicture 3

Again, I swear this isn't the best I can do - I hope you still like it and get inspired to make your own Legends figures! We can always help and learn from one another, like true Jedi.

May the Force[4th] be with you!

Edited by Ephseb
typo + attached the wrong picture

Great figures! I especially like your use of the Eternals pieces for Shan.

On 5/3/2022 at 7:46 AM, Ephseb said:

Because Lego still hasn't made yellow lightsaber blades

These are some great figures, like I said in the other thread. I admit my legends knowledge isn't as much as it should be, so I only recognize the KOTOR figures (I knew who Exar Kun was but didn't know what he looked like). Some cursory googling shows that these are all great representations, though. (and again, at risk of repeating myself from the other thread, using thena's torso for Bastila is genius). 

I also have some good news for you; lego has made yellow lightsaber blades. Not in a star wars set, but they have molded the 4l bar in trans-yellow. I have 4 of them right now (2 for bastila, 1 for rey, 1 just in case), and they're still pretty cheap on bricklink, at about a quarter each. While making sure the price hadn't spiked since I ordered it, I found that besides the "official" saber colors (red, green, blue, purple), and the other ones that have been officially molded, just not placed in sets as lightsabers (yellow, pink, old neon orange, some other shades of blue), they've recently made them in trans clear! And with the frosting the new ones have, it'll be perfect for Ahsoka customs!

6 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

These are some great figures, like I said in the other thread. I admit my legends knowledge isn't as much as it should be, so I only recognize the KOTOR figures (I knew who Exar Kun was but didn't know what he looked like). Some cursory googling shows that these are all great representations, though. (and again, at risk of repeating myself from the other thread, using thena's torso for Bastila is genius). 

I also have some good news for you; lego has made yellow lightsaber blades. Not in a star wars set, but they have molded the 4l bar in trans-yellow. I have 4 of them right now (2 for bastila, 1 for rey, 1 just in case), and they're still pretty cheap on bricklink, at about a quarter each. While making sure the price hadn't spiked since I ordered it, I found that besides the "official" saber colors (red, green, blue, purple), and the other ones that have been officially molded, just not placed in sets as lightsabers (yellow, pink, old neon orange, some other shades of blue), they've recently made them in trans clear! And with the frosting the new ones have, it'll be perfect for Ahsoka customs!

Wow, thanks for the information! I was sure I knew about every available color for the lightsaber blade piece. Will order some yellow ones! But I sure look stupid now with my claim that they don't exist 😅