Episode I ~ Samson Brody
Episode 2 ~ Fonticulus
Episode 3 ~ A Blessing in Disguise
Episode 4 ~ The Grotto's
Episode 5 ~ Captive of the Mardierians
Episode 6 ~ The Temple
Episode 7 ~ Torture on Tortuga

EPISODE 7

LeFeau had lied! His false information as to where he hid the stolen treasure from the Lake lead the Fraunces crew to Island 9, the Garden of Hades. There, they found an interesting temple in the jungle, some natural harbours a settlement might be establised, but no treasures. Lothario Fraunces was tired of his games, he saved them from the Mardierians no less! He had been working day and night to ensure good profits in the MRCA-runs, and in the meantime trying to make the governor's daughter of the Lavalette court. In short, his time patience had run out. On one of the MRCA-runs the ships docked in Tortuga, and Lothario, Alfie and Victoria made their way along the quays, to one of the Fraunces' warehouses:

Torture on Tortuga

His younger brother Jacobo in charge of their business in Tortuga, and made it his hobby to get the location of the treasure, whatever means necesarry. Lefeau would surely talk...

Torture on Tortuga

Great continuation of the story. Very nice warehouses on the jetty. I really like the roof on the tower. The interior is also elaborate and looks interesting.

Really neat corner building, I love the nougat tiles on the bottom story!  Creative use of shutters on the tower too!

Very nice corner house for sure.

And Jacobo like to live on the edge, to feel alive certainly. I'm not sure the doctor would approve torture on Tortuga.

The warehouse look great, I love the tower and the details inside!

The story is interesting too, I will have to catch up on previous posts:pir-blush:

Love that tower! Great use of the tiles in the masonry, and fun shape!

Tons of great techniques in this ... The corner doors is my favorite.  Also it's great to know that hands fit through the chains 

On 5/2/2022 at 6:21 PM, Jeff of Clubs said:

Har! I love it! Great detailing inside and out! The interrogator seem to be quite a connoisseur of pointy bits.

Thanks! Yes, I have been waiting for the right opportunity where his minifig-face would fit the best :pir-devil:

On 5/2/2022 at 8:05 PM, NOD said:

Great continuation of the story. Very nice warehouses on the jetty. I really like the roof on the tower. The interior is also elaborate and looks interesting.

Many thanks! Did my best.

On 5/3/2022 at 1:29 AM, Kai NRG said:

Really neat corner building, I love the nougat tiles on the bottom story!  Creative use of shutters on the tower too!

The nougat tiles came from my recently destructed modular, had to use them asap ofcourse! For the little tower I had been puzzling, those shutters just came as a gift from the sky.

On 5/3/2022 at 8:29 AM, Professor Thaum said:

Very nice corner house for sure.

And Jacobo like to live on the edge, to feel alive certainly. I'm not sure the doctor would approve torture on Tortuga.

Thanks Professor! But Jacobo knows, what nobody knows, can't hurt him. Who is to say there actually was any torture at all? He was just trying to scare him! :pir_tong2:

On 5/3/2022 at 8:51 AM, Justsomebrix said:

The warehouse look great, I love the tower and the details inside!

The story is interesting too, I will have to catch up on previous posts

Thank you! Have fun I'd say!

On 5/3/2022 at 2:43 PM, Spud The Viking said:

Lovely building, you have achieved the corner look very well!

thank a lot Spud!

On 5/3/2022 at 5:20 PM, Roadmonkeytj said:

Tons of great techniques in this ... The corner doors is my favorite.  Also it's great to know that hands fit through the chains 

Saw that techniques somewhere while scrolling for ideas. Impemented it directly!

Edited by Fraunces

Well, well, well. What can I say. I am still puzzled that I am finding episode 7 now - and that I apparently had never seen any of the other episodes :pir_wacko:

Wat jammer.

But ok, the glass is half full = NOW I found your storyline. And I went all the way back and read all episodes in their correct order.

What I found was some quite astonishing builds. e.g. that fine underwater world of episode 4 (and it has a monkey!), or the excellent harbor shown in ep.5. Or that amazing temple in ep. 6. All very well done ! :pir-huzzah2:

Well, maybe it was better for me this way. I hate waiting for next episodes. I bought the books to "game of thrones" and have been cursing the author ever since :pir-laugh: He is never going to finish his series :cry2:

Keep it up!

On 5/4/2022 at 10:14 PM, Captain Braunsfeld said:

Wat jammer.

Maybe better! Always nicer to see a story totally and finding older posts. 

Well, maybe it was better for me this way. I hate waiting for next episodes.

I have the same, so it turns out all ok! I can't promise a quick new episode...

Keep it up!

What I found was some quite astonishing builds. e.g. that fine underwater world of episode 4 (and it has a monkey!), or the excellent harbor shown in ep.5. Or that amazing temple in ep. 6. All very well done ! :pir-huzzah2:

Many thanks mate! I always enjoy your stories also, which gives me motivation and ideas to create more stories like this. I just don't have so much time to build as I am building my real-life house ATM. So, let's keep creating more lore for the BotBS as we go. Thank for the elaborate comment :pir-huzzah2:

Edited by Fraunces

I'm late to the party, but congratulations on a great build!

23 hours ago, Kwatchi said:

I'm late to the party, but congratulations on a great build!

Thank you Kwatchi, means a lot!