Sign in to follow this  
Professor Thaum

[M10 - DS] A Moff's HQ

*Your entry has earned 16 XP (S:3, T:6, A:7)

This quick entry just to be OK with the deadline, more pics and a story to come this coming week

5lzl.jpg

@MKJoshA : form filled, but perhaps to be modified according to the story I will come with.

With the story.

Inner Rim, planet Kattada. A jury-rigged old castle. Now full of up to date technology.

st8d.jpg

Moff K. Kaas : Gentlemen, you're here because Empire is in troubles. I was appointed to rectify the situation, and to balance the deficit...

Raint Damahd : Master, you have to say "The Empire". This is not a corporation. And forget the deficit, there's a war going on !

Moff K. Kaas : GRmmmblll, I'm tired, Raint, I had a quiet job at the Mining Guild, even with the Mandalorian, that was an easy game. And now you're here I have a student to teach and an Empire to shore up to boot ! Anyway, you both stepped out of the ranks, Ltt DUNN and Master Sergeant VAREHN. DUNN you're now Admiral, and VAREHN you're general, congratulations. You only report to me and to my student Raint, you may have some information by my advisor Callaghan or my droid Koko too.

Varehn / Dunn : Aye aye Lord !

Moff K. Kaas : stay simple, adress me as director, I'm not a Lord.

Varehn / Dunn : Aye aye Lord !

Moff K. Kaas : I'm tired Koko

Koko : One word and...

Moff K. Kaas : No Koko... Raint, you may show us the next goal.

7f86.jpg

R. Damahd : The Kuat system, Master, we need to take the upper hand again on the shipyards. We need it to stregthen the fleet.

3059.jpg

Gen. Varehn : I have enough troops to secure the whole zone, provided we can be landed safely. I already have shared the battle groups out into the ships of Admiral Dunn.

For me it's only a matter of fighter squadrons, if they can be deployed correctly to shut the heavy defense down, the remaining work will be easy.

pm9o.jpg

Adm. Dunn : All is ready, we expect only a little resitance. The shipyards will be under control within a day.

Moff K. Kaas : So be it, Callaghan, you're in charge for all the administrative red tape

8tk3.jpg

Callaghan : Yes Director !

C&C welcome

Some great detail in this Nico!
The tiles in the brick design is a nice touch, as is the flooring.
The hologram terminal is a great design, as is the angled tile arm that holds the top of it!

looks dope!

One question though, why does your Moff have this red helmet? It reminds me of the Emperor's doubles / messenger droids from the 2017  Battlefront 2 campaign.

This is from lego minifig serie 17, the batman movie. Called the " red hood".

I found this minifig a funny one.

My fig is a Paigun which wears this helmet because it suffers a lung damage when experimenting with lightning on the planet Paigu ( Vorzyd Cluster ) so it has a helmet which help to breath.

The Vorzyd cluster was the sector where it met Raint Damahd, a Hrakian explorer ( the yellow-skinned fig )

1 hour ago, Professor Thaum said:

This is from lego minifig serie 17, the batman movie. Called the " red hood".

I found this minifig a funny one.

My fig is a Paigun which wears this helmet because it suffers a lung damage when experimenting with lightning on the planet Paigu ( Vorzyd Cluster ) so it has a helmet which help to breath.

The Vorzyd cluster was the sector where it met Raint Damahd, a Hrakian explorer ( the yellow-skinned fig )

Interesting and creative backstory! I think it's cool that you used preexisting Star Wars species that aren't well known.

I assume the other Imperials - except for his previous companions - don't know he's not a human?

Edited by Ephseb

This is not a secret he is a Paigun scientist, he won't hide it if asked.

He was the former director of scouting branch of the Mining Guild.