Sign in to follow this  
Ross Fisher

[OL - FB - Nola Mar] Nola Mar Stud Farm

As the mayor in charge of Nola Mar's defenses, Chapter Master Helmut Von Braun now has the task of turning a naval and pedestrian army into one capable of moving overland at speed. 

In order to manage this, he has ordered a number of horses from the mainland. However, to avoid putting himself at the mercy of the merchants, he has also invested in a stud farm for Terraversa. 

Nola Mar Stud Farm

The Knights Treasurer will ride again!

I was genuinely surprised that no-one had thought to make use of the foal piece. We're Lego fans, a stud farm is what all of us really want! I didn't have the new orange horse, so I had to use the back end of a centaur to represent the mother. 

This build will be licensed as a small artisan. 

Edited by Ross Fisher

Great idea for a stud farm with the new foal! I'd forgotten all about it - I have one somewhere... Also I love that you used the rear end of the centaur as the mother that's very clever! 

Lovely little scene!

I had forgotten about the foal piece.

I presume the forum will erupt with new farms given the upcoming release of the new 4+ city sets!

6 hours ago, Spud The Viking said:

Lovely little scene!

I had forgotten about the foal piece.

I presume the forum will erupt with new farms given the upcoming release of the new 4+ city sets!

I took the one 4+ kit I bought back to the store and demanded MOAR LEGO!

Quite clever to use the back of a centaur there! :pir-laugh:  Great little stables, I always enjoy seeing new animals in builds too!

Great idea @Ross Fisher! The back of the centaur works well! The roof looks great, and the rounded base pops really well against your dark background