Hi all!
My new model - is realisation in Lego - off-road custom based on the legendary american SUV - Jeep Cherokee (XJ). Everything according to the canons - axles, a rear differential lock, winch, snorkel, fenders, footrests, thick-walled pipe bumpers, an expeditionary trunk, chandelier and big wheels.

Vk0Lqi0ccm3_kzWpD6t2dq-DwV2keBQXL2ckAVfd

QqUoYZGp6pNaOH9rG5ARROsFxM1ydDYAb2JlIYM8EeQDjKzNqge-TRnYaCluCdNbztlsO4welTsTJ5zVvEaI015Be1jKTEp8MDB_4YbiPPW94m0JNsgU_xD9h4MI79GF1s59bBhogEQFOCh8HaEePAiV3uq6aCwH8tNfjYFTe_FFx_XbhJxIj3way0-1dtPUuYVXs_DErZxrA8KwTskFhxU3AT8TiVii-TbcNp0BJ43qQOCcZYKEMa8zujnJP-xmBp36tqSP7NEGkJhkGzS-bBqR

Edited by filsawgood

This looks great. You’ve really nailed the looks I think. 
I liked seeing the diff locks engage too.

Although I'm not a big fan of the real car (the idea of a Jeep SUV itself), I like the build, it captures the shape well. Good to see a model at this medium scale, and that you incorporated planetary hubs into it. I like the diff locking, and the front axle build also seems interesting. Is the steering motor sitting on the axle itself?

On 5/1/2022 at 4:06 AM, gyenesvi said:

Although I'm not a big fan of the real car (the idea of a Jeep SUV itself), I like the build, it captures the shape well. Good to see a model at this medium scale, and that you incorporated planetary hubs into it. I like the diff locking, and the front axle build also seems interesting. Is the steering motor sitting on the axle itself?

Yes, I adhere to the pressed mass to be minimal. One way of this is the placement of electric motors on axles. I will not say that I am satisfied with the model, but thanks anyway, I'm glad that she would be a little like