evancelt

[COR-FB] Quartering In Spudkirk

The Corlander troops amassed in Spudkirk were mostly camped outside the town, but a sizeable number of officers were billeted in townhouses near the center of town.

The townsfolk were glad to host the officers - they felt that much safer from the Lotii having soldiers at hand.

microfig-fort.jpg

--------------

OOC: A quick build to test out some new redcoat microfigs I made last night. To be licensed as a small residence in Spudkirk.

It looks interesting and fun. The building, the fountain, the trees and the microfigures go well together.

An interesting technique! I wonder how columns of them lined up would look.

The build has some good part usage, I like the green roof and the brown window shutter works well as a door.

Oh my! :pir_laugh2:  These little soldiers are so cute! :wub:  What a fun idea.  Nice use for those shutters too.

:pir-laugh: :pir-laugh: :pir-laugh: :pir-laugh: :pir-laugh: :pir-laugh: :pir-laugh:

That imagination and creativity amazes me! 

Now you must try those minifig baby bodies with their detachable head! Awaiting the results!

When you first mentioned micro-figs, I have to admit to being sceptical... but these turned out brilliantly! The whole scene is superbly well done from the colour scheme to the clever use of parts (the headgear and green shutters as a roof rate a special mention). Great half circle base as well!