I present to your attention a model of one of the most recognizable trucks in the post-Soviet space. KAMAZ-5410 is a bolster-type tractor, mass-produced from 1976 until the 2000s. The three-axle truck, designed to work as part of a road train with a gross weight of up to 26 tons, was equipped with an eight-cylinder diesel engine with a volume of 10.9 liters and a power of 210 hp. It had a spring front and rear suspension.

KamAZ-5410

Now, directly to the model. The model is approximately made in 1:18 scale.It has a working suspension on all wheels: the front axle is attached to the frame with four trailing arms and 2 gray shock absorbers are used as a shock-absorbing element; the rear axles are equipped with balancers. The wheels consist of a native Lego disc and scale tires (outer diameter 60mm) from RC trucks. The model is driven by the XL motor of the Power Functions system. The motor is directly connected to the axles via 12:20 gears. The steering of the model is carried out using a servo motor of the same system. Almost the entire cockpit space is occupied by a small battery pack and a Sbrick pack.
A container semi-trailer with a 20-foot container from Maersk was also made to the tractor. The semi-trailer is also equipped with all-wheel suspension and has manually lowered "legs".

KamAZ-5410

KamAZ-5410KamAZ-5410KamAZ-5410KamAZ-5410KamAZ-5410KamAZ-5410KamAZ-5410KamAZ-5410KamAZ-5410KamAZ-5410KamAZ-5410KamAZ-5410KamAZ-5410KamAZ-5410

Thank you all for your attention! Subscribe on all platforms!

One of the top three nicest Kamaz trucks ever built in Lego.
Frontpaged (and moved one picture from the middle of your post to the top, for the frontpage purposes).

The looks are superb!

One question: I don't see any side-support for the rear suspension... is it stable enough?

Amazing model! The only one thing makes it "made of LEGO" impression (sometimes, some MOCs really makes me hardly trying to distinguish them from the real machines, such detailed and accurate they are) - A-pillars and windshield are too inclined... I would raise the rear part of the cabin a bit (1-plate height is enough) to slightly tilt it forward - and you will get fearsome-100% accurate truck :thumbup:

Edited by Void_S

Gentlemen, I apologize  for not answering for a long time. 
Thanks a lot for the positive feedback!

On 4/23/2022 at 5:15 PM, Milan said:

One of the top three nicest Kamaz trucks ever built in Lego.
Frontpaged (and moved one picture from the middle of your post to the top, for the frontpage purposes).

Thank you very much, I'm very glad you liked it!

On 4/23/2022 at 5:27 PM, efferman said:

Sweet!

What tires do you use?

On 4/24/2022 at 10:54 AM, Nuts4Lego said:

That is a gorgeous model! Also interested in those tires!

Thanks! I already mentioned tires in my post about the Mack truck. These are tires made to order and bought in Belarus. The tire manufacturer, unfortunately, does not have a website, but used to have a Facebook account.

On 4/23/2022 at 8:23 PM, Jundis said:

The looks are superb!

One question: I don't see any side-support for the rear suspension... is it stable enough?

Thank you!  I really used to put additional traction on the rear suspension to eliminate the lateral movement of the wheels. But numerous tests have shown that everything works well and as it is done here

On 4/23/2022 at 6:37 PM, Akassin said:

looks like a scale model made of casting. Incredible! *oh2*

On 4/23/2022 at 7:48 PM, Gray Gear said:

Looks awesome, especially with that container trailer and double tires on all axles! Well done!

On 4/23/2022 at 8:24 PM, JopieK said:

Looks very nice @LegoV94, great details and the stickers make it splendid!

On 4/23/2022 at 9:03 PM, Pato Sentado said:

Impressive!!!

19 hours ago, brickhead_07 said:

WOW, this is so incredibly accurate! The details are amazing! The tires give it that extra realism!

15 hours ago, LEGO Train 12 Volts said:

Very cool! :pir-love:

Thank you very much! I'm very pleased!

14 hours ago, Void_S said:

Amazing model! The only one thing makes it "made of LEGO" impression (sometimes, some MOCs really makes me hardly trying to distinguish them from the real machines, such detailed and accurate they are) - A-pillars and windshield are too inclined... I would raise the rear part of the cabin a bit (1-plate height is enough) to slightly tilt it forward - and you will get fearsome-100% accurate truck :thumbup:

Thanks! Experimented a lot with the windshield and racks. This is probably the best solution I could find((

Edited by LegoV94