evancelt

[MOC] Off To Fight Boney

The infantry, cavalry and officer have very nice uniforms. The grey trousers with black boots go well with the red jacket.

Quick question: those chests at the back, they are something new in LEGO or they are here quite some time (and I'm dangerously out of date). They look good.

Adding to that, that Hulk tree is awesome :pir-grin:

3 hours ago, Marooned Marin said:

Quick question: those chests at the back, they are something new in LEGO or they are here quite some time (and I'm dangerously out of date). They look good.

Adding to that, that Hulk tree is awesome :pir-grin:

Yes, the chests are new flat lids available in 2022 Harry Potter sets!

Thanks!

6 hours ago, Cousarmy0001 said:

You should have them fight an army of skeletons. :pir-tongue:

:pir-grin:

3 hours ago, NOD said:

The infantry, cavalry and officer have very nice uniforms. The grey trousers with black boots go well with the red jacket.

Thanks @NOD! Was super psyched when the new CMF raccoon came with light bley boot pants!

Nice small force. They look quite the professional force. The big-fig fists used for the tree are great.

I‘m always amazed at the creative ideas people come up with when designing trees and foliage and you have come up with a number of great ones, this one is no exception. 

Question: How does the drummer carry his drum? I always have a problem with that when designing ary bands...

Just now, Eggyslav said:

Question: How does the drummer carry his drum? I always have a problem with that when designing ary bands...

I clamped a piece of paper sticking out between two plates in the drum, and then also clamped the paper between the minifig's torso and legs :pir-grin:

Is that oversized hat worn by the officer (?) real Lego? If so, where is it from?

6 minutes ago, zinnn said:

Is that oversized hat worn by the officer (?) real Lego? If so, where is it from?

No, it's 3rd party from BrickWarriors

The hulk hands tree came out really well!