1963maniac

Guide for Technic Control Center II

I need a digital copy of the guide for Technic Control Center II. Does anyone have one or can anyone direct me to a copy of it? I don't mean building instructions. I need to know how it operates.

To be clear, you mean this one (8485) right?

I have a paper copy. It seems in pristine condition. As I don't have the unit itself anymore, I'd be happy to send it to you. PM me.

I have the instructions for the first one, and could scan those. The operation is the same for both controll senters, but the 2.0 version came with 3 motors and the first only 2. There are still 3 outputs and the programing is the same.

Give me a PM if you want a scan.

_ED_

The only real difference between 1 and 2 is the second one has the power jack. Operating instructions should be the same.

3 hours ago, lcvisser said:

I ended up scanning it. In case someone else is interested: https://bricksafe.com/files/ludo/misc/LEGO-Technic_Control_Center.pdf

Thanks for the scan!  All of the Technic Control Centers I have were purchased second and never included guides.  I recently found a guide for version 1 but it wasn't nearly as detailed as the one you provided.  Cheers!

On 4/20/2022 at 6:29 AM, allanp said:

The only real difference between 1 and 2 is the second one has the power jack. Operating instructions should be the same.

The guide for TCC II was definitely worth the scanning, the two guides are different. Thanks again lcvisser!!!

Cool video! That dinosaur was awesome, probably the coolest non-vehicle model ever. I had it assembled longer than the main helicopter model.

3 hours ago, lcvisser said:

I had it assembled longer than the main helicopter model

I totally agree.

Unfortunately, I had the dinosaur exposed to Southern California sunlight for more than two years (it looked so cool though, even without any "programming" action) - and that turned the tiny flex system cables into non-flex system brittle pieces of stiff ABS. Photochemistry at work.

Yes. The dinosaur. So cool.

Best,
Thorsten