Sign in to follow this  
The Joker

7886~Bat-Buggy review

Today I bring you a review of the Bat-Buggy.This set may have already been reviewed, but I also wanted to express my feelings. Here is the Clown Prince of Crime who will star in the review:

review_1.jpg

The box: Quite a nice box, if I say so. I espcially like The Dark Knight symbol at the top. Overall a attractive box.

100_0959.jpg

The figs: I love this new batman suit, my favourite out of them all. Mr. Freeze is also nice, that chest plate is quite a useful piece.

review_3.jpg

The Bat-Buggy: :sick: Colors out of place, the huge flame on the back ruins it for me. Later on in the review, my improvements will be shown.

review_4.jpg

The Freeze Go-Cart: Not as bad as the buggy, not awesome either. No steering wheel that must make it hard to drive.

review_6.jpg

Opps wrong picture,

review_5.jpg

Here are my mods to the buggy. Alot better now:

review7.jpg

A pic from the side. Looks better without flame:

review_8.jpg

The chase is on!

review_9.jpg

The Jokers not having a very good time!

review.55.jpg

Conclusion:

I only recummend this set for the figs. Even with my mods, the buggy does not shine. A easy way for Freeze and The Dark Knight suit.

5/10 only because of the figs, the rest is not very good at all.

Until next time, Bat-Buggy OFF!!! :thumbdown:

Edited by The Joker

Good review, I got this set but it is pretty poor. The Batbuggy pretty much blows while the Mr.Freeze thing is an armoured shopping trolley. That said, a good selection of parts and good figs, Mr.Freeze is particularly useful.

Batbrick Away! :devil: