Sign in to follow this  
MaximillianRebo

[MOC] The Silver Speeder & The White Witch

Hi everyone,

Here are the Silver Speeder and the White Witch from the 80's TV show Star Wars: Droids. I wanted to put in figs to show the scale of the vehicles but don't have anything approximating Thall Joben, or a Holiday Special era Boba Fett, so a few substitutions were made.

The Silver Speeder (well, light bluish grey speeder) - 286 pieces

52008140604_8c621b1b8d_k.jpg

The White Witch - 261 pieces

52007893651_f4ff4bf557_k.jpg

52006870532_6e4a3a6fbf_k.jpg

Edited by MaximillianRebo
Added photo labels

Star Wars: Droids yay :thumbup: Your speeders looks great! My favorite is the White Witch. Both speeders look maybe a little bit too bulky and short. But i really like both of them. Thanks for sharing :classic:

the Silver Speeder is instantly recognizable, but I couldn't find a wiki page for the white witch except an episode of the series, also why is it called white witch if it's green and gray?

edit: ok ok so I mixed up the vehicles.

Edited by Artizan

21 hours ago, Yperio_Bricks said:

Star Wars: Droids yay :thumbup: Your speeders looks great! My favorite is the White Witch. Both speeders look maybe a little bit too bulky and short. But i really like both of them. Thanks for sharing :classic:

Glad you like them! Personally I think the White Witch is a bit long, mostly because of the seats in front of one another, but I'd also like to make the nose area a stud or two shorter.

28 minutes ago, Artizan said:

the Silver Speeder is instantly recognizable, but I couldn't find a wiki page for the white witch except an episode of the series, also why is it called white witch if it's green and gray?

edit: ok ok so I mixed up the vehicles.

Sorry that's my fault, I put the photos in the opposite order to how I mentioned them. Rookie mistake... Fixed now with clearer labels.