Evilkirk

The Rogue Shadow MOC with full interior - instructions now available

I built this and posted it almost 2 years ago and now I've finally finished rebuilding it digitally and completing instructions (with a few minor finishing touches to the build), so I thought it might warrant a whole new post after all this time!

The Rogue Shadow from The Force Unleashed games, made with a total of 9200 parts and a full interior using the only floorplan in existence.  The ship is just under 1m long (96.9cm) and according to Stud.io it weighs in at 9.69kg.  Complete with Starkiller's private Darkside focus chamber, large training room, engine/hyperdrive room, crew lounge, workshop, passenger beds, medical bay and of course a detailed flight deck and more - I've included every piece of information about the ship that I could acquire; from it's huge stygium crystal which powers the cloaking device to how many crew can live on it.  This is a comprehensive, detailed build, solid enough to pick up with 2 hands - there's an awful photo of me holding the original build somewhere!

Instructions available from Rebrickable: https://rebrickable.com/mocs/MOC-108321/evilkirk/the-rogue-shadow/#details

1 Cover pic2 Rogue Shadow interior3 Rogue Shadow floorplan4 Rogue Shadow starboard bow6 Rogue Shadow port stern7 Rogue Shadow port9 Rogue Shadown stern11 Rogue Shadow front roofs open12 Rogue Shadow fully open13 Rogue Shadow Focus Chamber 114 Rogue Shadow Focus Chamber 2

15 Rogue Shadow Focus Chamber 316 Rogue Shadow  Focus Chamber 417 Rogue Shadow Training Room 120 Rogue Shadow Engine Room 121 Rogue Shadow Engine Room 219 Rogue Shadow stygium crystal23 Rogue Shadow Flight Deck 224 Rogue Shadow Proxy25 Rogue Shadow Lounge 127 Rogue Shadow Workshop30 Rogue Shadow bunks31 Rogue Shadow Medical Bay 134 Rogue Shadow landing gear36 Rogue Shadow starboard stabilizers37 Rogue Shadow aerial engine38 Rogue Shadow side open39 Rogue Shadow top angle

5 minutes ago, Guyinaplaguemask said:

Oh my God, you're insane. This is super cool, I love the med bay with the technic panels. How well does it hold itself together?

2 hours ago, Kage Goomba said:

Impressive - Most Impressive

Thanks guys.. it's a solid build and can be carried without disintegrating, as long as it's carried in the correct way! Here's a pic from my previous post 2 years ago, please excuse the 'suspicious positioning' lol, but you have to get your fingertips right underneath, which makes it difficult to lift much higher than I was :D

Just adding this to show the scale of it and that it's 'pickupable' :)

I don't feel so intimidated by my Otana anymore lol

Its too bad I can't do interiors like that - its so insanely awesome.

Edited by Kage Goomba

I absolutely love this build, the photo of you holding it is truly special! Interiors are usually so cramped in lego ships, it’s amazing to see something so spacious and properly scaled to the figures. Great job and congrats on finishing the instructions :)

What a fantastic model, and for an oft-overlooked ship! The interior is bursting with detail, the exterior is surprisingly smooth, and it looks structurally sound to boot. You should rightly feel proud about your work.

I'm at a loss for words. Looking through your stuff. These UCS MOCs of yours put Lego to shame. You, my friend, are the real master builder.

On 1/31/2024 at 6:15 AM, Maetick said:

I'm at a loss for words. Looking through your stuff. These UCS MOCs of yours put Lego to shame. You, my friend, are the real master builder.

//Takes a deep bow. 

Thank you very much! I don't pump out new builds very often, but I do enjoy taking my time to get the details as accurate as I can :)

On 2/8/2024 at 7:42 PM, magureanpaul said:

Wow that is a huge ship. This is very impressive.

Thank you very much :classic: