The 1.254th Eslandolean Pioneer Regiment made it to Damaborg!

"Supplies, supplies", they shouted as they tried to supply Damaborg with some basic shelter.

800x414.jpg

800x382.jpg

The regiment was sure that the houses they erected would be further improved over time...

This will be licensed as desperately needed housing for Damaborg!

:pir-grin:

Finally I managed to make something out of the new torsos. I'd be interested in your opinion about these greencoats.

Spoiler

I was a bit disappointed with them myself. My other green coats are better :pir-grin:

Edited by Captain Braunsfeld

Supplies, supplies :pir-laugh:

Those soldiers of the 1.254th look a lot like Altonian dragoons! Hopefully they never meet on the field of battle, as they might find it hard to distinguish who is who :pir-grin:

Nice job on the toucan and the beach. The brickbuilt sky is fun, too!

A beautiful coastal region with sky and clouds. It looks interesting to see the people building the shelters.

I like the uniform from the sleeping guard in "The Return of the... (Chapter 1)".

10 hours ago, evancelt said:

Supplies, supplies :pir-laugh:

Those soldiers of the 1.254th look a lot like Altonian dragoons! Hopefully they never meet on the field of battle, as they might find it hard to distinguish who is who :pir-grin:

Nice job on the toucan and the beach. The brickbuilt sky is fun, too!

Thanks!

I also thought that "supplies, supplies" was funny. My wife somewhat frowned upon it :pir-laugh: She gets to read my posts first.

The Altonian dragoons have brown epaulettes, which is a good idea. I still see a challenge finding good trousers/boots for these guys. The new torso can easily look boring :pir_wacko:

9 hours ago, NOD said:

A beautiful coastal region with sky and clouds. It looks interesting to see the people building the shelters.

I like the uniform from the sleeping guard in "The Return of the... (Chapter 1)".

:pir_laugh2:

I also favour the uniform of that sleeping guard!

Great scene! Very active. Nice landscaping and the backdrop is a great idea! If you're fiddling with pant colors, try combining pale sage green jacket with one of the two tan colored legs? I always thought those colors worked good together, especially with some white and red trim color.

On 4/14/2022 at 10:56 PM, Jeff of Clubs said:

Great scene! Very active. Nice landscaping and the backdrop is a great idea! If you're fiddling with pant colors, try combining pale sage green jacket with one of the two tan colored legs? I always thought those colors worked good together, especially with some white and red trim color.

Thanks, I just tried with tan and dark tan - the latter works better, I think. What helps more is to change the epaulette from dark green to brown. 

I will spend some more time on this...