Sign in to follow this  
Ayrlego

[MOC] Torre de Bandidos

Isolated deep in the desert of the South Western frontier, a gang of tough outlaws have established themselves in an abandoned tower. The height of the tower allows them a commanding view of all approaches.

51994004330_baf4b3d924_c.jpg

This MOC started life as the second of two 'test' builds for my South West Frontier build. I wasn't sure if I wanted to build the Mexican style in tan or white, so I made two top sections of tower in both colours to see which I thought looked better. I chose white for the South West Frontier build but was left with the two test sections on my desk. I expanded the tan test build into this Foreign Legion inspired MOC and now I've expanded the white test build into the scene above. 

A good landscape and beautiful building. I really like the Bandidos. It's a great selection of minifigures.

I really appreciate that ye and @evancelt have begun building Wild West themed MOCs, the theme needs more recognition nowadays, and with talented builders such as yerselves, MOCs shall look glorious.

:pir-love:I love everything about this - the minifigures, building, landscape, animals, etc. Outstanding job! :pir-thumb:

On 4/10/2022 at 2:07 PM, NOD said:

A good landscape and beautiful building. I really like the Bandidos. It's a great selection of minifigures.

Thanks NOD!

On 4/11/2022 at 7:36 AM, Jack Sassy said:

I really appreciate that ye and @evancelt have begun building Wild West themed MOCs

Thanks, Evan really should get the credit, I just jumped on his bandwagon!!!

On 4/11/2022 at 10:28 AM, longjuansilver said:

Good job, I like the angled placement of the building. Nice use of colours with the landscape as well.

Thank you!

On 4/11/2022 at 9:27 PM, Alexandrina said:

Ooh I love it! Big fan of the log protrusions from the walls. Is that light nougat I spy on the floor?

Thanks, it is light nougat. I managed to get a whole stack of 1x2 plates from the online pick-a-brick earlier this year, much cheaper than Bricklink at the time.

Wonderful tower. Really fits the area and is well detailed. Do I spy a Hidden Side torso in there? Never even saw that batch released where I live. It looks perfect though.

I love that moc :pir-wub: The base looks great and the colors match perfectly with the white and aged bricks of the tower.