BAD A$$ front engine Drag Brick dragster called “STINGER”! This dragster pulls a wheelie off the line and shoots down the drag strip super fast! Running a 6x5x3 spring powered LEGO motor, it’s hard to tame it at the start gate! Just got done filming it on the drag strip. I’ll be sure to post that video here as soon as it’s ready.

F164E939-8D87-4F94-98FD-A088483E684C

A2D217AB-F38B-415F-A6C0-D014E5AF9960

08215B87-5B36-4245-8E6A-E56E71C2373B

With the driver sat behind the rear wheels and lack of rear spoiler it's certainly unconventional! Definite wacky racer vibes coming from this.

I googled some pictures, and it really looks like proper dragster from those years.

17 minutes ago, brickless_kiwi said:

They are known as "feds" front engine dragster. Still a highly popular class around the world. 

You're right, it looks exactly like that :blush:

1 hour ago, brickless_kiwi said:

They are known as "feds" front engine dragster. Still a highly popular class around the world. 

My favorite class. They sound and look awesome! I wasn’t born yet, but the 60’s looked to be good times along with good music and cool cars.

Yeah, looks good man, this is the dragster from my childhood, really cool. I think we called them "Rails" back then. 60s/70s.

3 hours ago, Johnny1360 said:

Yeah, looks good man, this is the dragster from my childhood, really cool. I think we called them "Rails" back then. 60s/70s.

Check out the “brick flicks and comics” section here on eurobricks. I have a video of my first edition drag rails racing. They have the older style pullback motors, but they are pretty fast and pull good wheelies!